Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kel Varnsen
    replied
    Loyola Marymount takes down Gonzaga, breaking the Zags’ nation-best home winning streak. Timme decked a dude on a moving screen on the last possession, and it somehow went uncalled. Thankfully the Zags didn’t end up scoring (I love upsets and I can’t stand Drew Timme).

And Keli Leaupepe is my new favorite college basketball player. Look him up.

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    What’s happening at KSU looks familiar. Hired a good coach and a group of kids that mesh well together has played out here. That combo, as we all know, is hard to maintain however.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan View Post

Long term assistant coach at a winning program. Are we willing to hire an assistant or are we requiring head coaching experience?
    I've been fighting the must have HC experience talk for a while. Seems to be a mixed bag on here in regards to thoughts on it.

I've said it a hundred times, but there are certain assistants who are part of winning programs who have been groomed for HC duties that should absolutely be looked at. What we shouldn't do is hire an assistant that nobody has ever considered a HC candidate like we did with the last hire.

Thankfully, I have a lot more faith in our current AD than the previous dope that say in his office. We still may end up with a current/former HC, but I would certainly consider certain assistants.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Tang doing his best IB impersonation…

Leave a comment:

• N Crestway
    replied
    Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
    It's crazy to think we kept it close with the Cats. I would guess if we met again it would not be pretty. Ugh! More salt in the wound as we slide downward is that the other two state teams are top 10. Really stings. Thanks Boatwrong!
    KU maybe top 10 but not anywhere near top 5...KSU maybe top 20. Interesting thing is that Jalen Wilson had to carry KU on his back with 48 points to get to the 1 point Kansas overtime loss. The KSU game did prove that there is some talent on this WSU team.
    Last edited by N Crestway; January 19, 2023, 01:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Atxshoxfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

Umm what? First off... *Lose not loose, Second off...was there some sort of point in that ridiculous rambling?
    My explanation would be too boring. You'll figure it out if you try. And sorry for the misspelled word. Typing on a phone is a bit cumbersome.
    Last edited by Atxshoxfan; January 18, 2023, 10:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Horn28Clem30
    replied
    Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

That's right, punish the team for fan conduct.
    If implemented I would go to every away game to storm the court if the shox loose in regulation.
    Great idea!
    In the name of safety, they should also make any kind of knife illegal, as they have been way less safe than court storming.
    We could also fine any business that is robbed at gunpoint.
    I'm with you buddy. Safety first, as they say. You should run for Congress.
    Umm what? First off... *Lose not loose, Second off...was there some sort of point in that ridiculous rambling?

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Long term assistant coach at a winning program. Are we willing to hire an assistant or are we requiring head coaching experience?

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    KSU made the absolute homerun hire in Tang. From two scholarship players to top-10 ranked in his first year.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
    That's right, punish the team for fan conduct.
    I like his idea because fans would storm the court whether they won OR lost!

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

You ... uh ... you weren't, uh ... there were ya?
    Many moons ago, I chose wisely...

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    The Scot's charged the fields of Bannockburn in 1314.
    You ... uh ... you weren't, uh ... there were ya?

Leave a comment:

• molly jabali
    replied
    Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

Need to let schools know if fans rush the court, it's an automatic loss for the game. It's unsafe and completely unnecessary.
    Sorry...could not agree less....

Leave a comment:

• Shocktoberfest
    replied
    It's crazy to think we kept it close with the Cats. I would guess if we met again it would not be pretty. Ugh! More salt in the wound as we slide downward is that the other two state teams are top 10. Really stings. Thanks Boatwrong!

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    KSU made the absolute homerun hire in Tang. From two scholarship players to top-10 ranked in his first year.
    Assuming the alley-oop call was from the bench; 'ballsy' and the game-winner.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X