2022-23 Coaches Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
    Oh. And I won't be listening so it doesn't matter to me. What could you possibly learn from listening to the show?
    At this point, I think the coaches show is about like watching this season. You know it's going to be bad but you're not sure how bad it'll be and you never know when something interesting might happen. But it's mostly morbid curiosity.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Over/under on the number of softball questions Kennedy lobs up. +/- 10?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
        Any guesses on tonight's show?

We battled. Got to knock down shots.
        Got to get better and that starts with me.
        Had a good practice today.
        FYI-i believe Mike Kennedy said on the last pregame (vs Alcorn State) Show that tonight's "Coaches Show" would be based on a pre-interview basis. I am pretty sure it won't be live.

Comment

Is it true that the AD has started giving HCIB advice on how to be better? Supposedly this was stated on Sports Sunday on KWCH.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
            Is it true that the AD has started giving HCIB advice on how to be better? Supposedly this was stated on Sports Sunday on KWCH.
            He mentioned visiting with coach Brown following the game and met with him again Sunday morning. Not sure what was said during their two meetings/visits, but he ‘emphatically’ stated (Sports Sunday), that what happened Saturday afternoon/evening wasn’t acceptable… he was pretty ‘matter of fact’ with his comments.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Arguably the most boring coach’s show of all time. Is IB actually a librarian? Is there any wonder why his teams play lackluster? Zzzzz.

Comment

is there a coach's show Monday the 19th?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  is there a coach's show Monday the 19th?
                  If there is a coach's show, and no one listens, does it make a sound?

Comment

Save yourself an hour. Here it is:
                    • Tough game. That is a really good team that we hung in there with.
                    • We just gotta do a better job of shooting.
                    • We'll have a great week of practice and keep grinding to get better.
                    • This team has a lot of potential and hasn't hit its stride.
                    • Guys have to learn to shoot better.
                    • I will hold them accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                      Save yourself an hour. Here it is:
                      • Tough game. That is a really good team that we hung in there with.
                      • We just gotta do a better job of shooting.
                      • We'll have a great week of practice and keep grinding to get better.
                      • This team has a lot of potential and hasn't hit its stride.
                      • Guys have to learn to shoot better.
                      • I will hold them accountable.
                      Learn to shoot better? The offense doesn’t produce open looks, coach.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post

Learn to shoot better? The offense doesn’t produce open looks, coach.
                        These kids are tough and I know they are going to keep puttin in the work to get better. We just gotta keep gettin better.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

These kids are tough and I know they are going to keep puttin in the work to get better. We just gotta keep gettin better.
                          Keep gettin better? Can you call this team's trend line getting better? How about we stop gettin worse?

Comment

IB: “I’m starting a 200 Jack it up Club. All players are required to jack up 200 3-point shots before, during or after practice, with no concern of making them. They have to pass the ball to themselves so we keep our assist totals down. Rebounding the ball will be optional.”

IB: I’m also practicing staring off into outter space during timeouts.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Keep gettin better? Can you call this team's trend line getting better? How about we stop gettin worse?
                              Well Mike, ya know, we've had a good week of practice and we gotta get ready for Texas Southern. They're really good and will present some challenges for us. We got some dogs out there who really want to win.

Comment

For several seasons I've scheduled a Monday reminder on my phone for the coach's show. Can't remember the last time I bothered to listen. All that's left is to delete the reminder.

Comment

Working...
                                X