IB’s approach heading into this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

So you're saying the only difference you saw between IB's offense and last night was shots going in? What I didn't see last night was dribbling around for 30 seconds just for the ball to end up in one player's hands for 35 foot chuck.
    Maybe that's why the shots were going in???? Just a strange thought.

Comment

IB’s approach. “Fly-Fight-Win”

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Cool story, he realizes that WSU’s bread and butter is Aerospace Engineering.. Now he just needs to realize that he’s the WSU basketball coach

Comment

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
          Cool story, he realizes that WSU’s bread and butter is Aerospace Engineering.. Now he just needs to realize that he’s the WSU basketball coach
          funny you say that. I had numerous meetings with the WSU liasons that come to Houston to recruit high school students. I suggested that they emphasize their Aerospace program as a way to differentiate themselves from all the other colleges at the schools. They had no interest in doing that as they want to let the kids know you can major in anything at WSU. I really think WSU needs to lean into this a lot more than they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

funny you say that. I had numerous meetings with the WSU liasons that come to Houston to recruit high school students. I suggested that they emphasize their Aerospace program as a way to differentiate themselves from all the other colleges at the schools. They had no interest in doing that as they want to let the kids know you can major in anything at WSU. I really think WSU needs to lean into this a lot more than they do.
            Be careful what you wish for.. When any university realizes they can get 19,000 students in the door without football on a year by year basis because of the name or academics, that is the point where basketball has to start to worry because it really isn’t needed in the grand scheme of things

Comment

Nm
              FINAL FOURS:
              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
              Number of Times Ranked: 157
              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
              #3 - Dec. 2017
              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
              #2 ~ March 2014
              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Working...
              X