IB’s approach heading into this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IB’s approach heading into this season

I think IB gets ejected a couple times this season to make it look like he’s trying. No way he continues the fake it till you make it philosophy. So frustrating.. How the hell did we go from Final 4 glory to having a coach who has no idea how to coach a basketball game and being stuck with him for the next 3 years? I don’t need any explanations, I’m merely venting frustrations out loud, hoping people at WSU are reading them lol

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
    I think IB gets ejected a couple times this season to make it look like he’s trying. No way he continues the fake it till you make it philosophy. So frustrating.. How the hell did we go from Final 4 glory to having a coach who has no idea how to coach a basketball game and being stuck with him for the next 3 years? I don’t need any explanations, I’m merely venting frustrations out loud, hoping people at WSU are reading them lol
    Is he going to politely ask the nearest official to eject him? That's about the only way I see that happening.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Is he going to politely ask the nearest official to eject him? That's about the only way I see that happening.
      Is Shooter going to come off a bender to coach the rest of the game??
      Last edited by Shock Top; July 18, 2022, 04:05 PM.
      The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Is Shooter going to come of a bender to coach the rest of the game??
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

See avi
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I can be Shooter!
            Livin the dream

Comment

Fact: If IB finishes north of .500 he will be our coach in 23-24.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                Fact: If IB finishes north of .500 he will be our coach in 23-24.
                Not sure how bold a statement that is, as we could lose every game this year and odds would still likely be he's our coach in 23-24.
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

If our new AD has a dynamic inspiring vision, and can communicate that vision in a way that motivates donors to get behind that vision........then we shouldn't have to be "stuck" with IB. I guess we will see what plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by wheathead View Post
                    If our new AD has a dynamic inspiring vision, and can communicate that vision in a way that motivates donors to get behind that vision........then we shouldn't have to be "stuck" with IB. I guess we will see what plays out.
                    Does our AD recruit at the golf course?
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                      While it would be nice to see the coach have a little fire, it's way less important than seeing the team play with fire on defense as well as ball movement and player movement to get better looks on offense.
                      When I consistently see that I'll be happy with HCIB even if he sits on his hands.

Comment

How on earth did we go from winning the AAC 2 years ago to the disaster that we saw last season ?

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
                          How on earth did we go from winning the AAC 2 years ago to the disaster that we saw last season ?
                          That’s what happens when your boss tells you “It’s perfectly ok if you walk into the building where you’ve been employed since 2014 all the sudden acting like you have no idea what you are doing, I got your back” FADDB merely got sniffed out by admin

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
                            We bacame an NBA prep team. (For one guy only)

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

While it would be nice to see the coach have a little fire, it's way less important than seeing the team play with fire on defense as well as ball movement and player movement to get better looks on offense.
                              When I consistently see that I'll be happy with HCIB even if he sits on his hands.
                              The problem is, teams generally take on the personality of their leadership. He doesn't have to be a mad man, but he has to show some level of energy and not have that confused look on his face like he has no idea what to do.
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                              X