Who's Who

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Who

Now that the Shocker 2022-23 roster is more or less set time to figure out Who's Who. One downside of player free agency is that there are so many new players to learn every year thought I would get started.

Correct me if I am wrong please. From left to right I've got Craig Porter, Xavier Bell, Gus Okafor, Isaac Abidde, Trevor McBride (#14) and Quincy Ballard

If Kenny Pohto comes in and starts pushing Quincy around we may have something. Somehow not seeing that happening though.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; July 1, 2022, 07:12 PM.

Jacob Wilson (I think).

Comment

James Rojas I believe -- no knee braces?

Comment

Jalen Ricks (I think)

Comment

Xavier Bell

Comment

Henry Thengvall

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              Now that the Shocker 2022-23 roster is more or less set time to figure out Who's Who. One downside of player free agency is that there are so many new players to learn every year thought I would get started.

Correct me if I am wrong please. From left to right I've got Craig Porter, Xavier Bell, Gus Okafor, Isaac Abidde, Trevor McBride (#14) and Quincy Ballard

If Kenny Pohto comes in and starts pushing Quincy around we may have something. Somehow not seeing that happening though.
              I don't believe gus okafor is in this picture. I think it's Jacob Wilson on the other side of coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I don't believe gus okafor is in this picture. I think it's Jacob Wilson on the other side of coach.
                MIght be. Hard to tell.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

MIght be. Hard to tell.
                  Gus's hair is pretty distinct.

Comment

That it is.

Comment

I always bought one basketball program so I could have pictures and bio's for the team but since they have elected to go electronic/social media its tougher to keep up with who's who.

Comment

It's the new, exciting transfer-portal era game of Where's Waldo, where Waldo is the one guy you have left from last year.
                        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Here are the jersey numbers - https://twitter.com/GoShockersMBB/st...87890674900998

The link in the tweet goes to the goshockers page with the roster (numbers and pictures) at https://goshockers.com/sports/mens-b...roster/2022-23

Plenty of other posts and pictures can be found on that twitter account of summer practice.
                          Last edited by Ted Lasso's Neighbor; July 2, 2022, 12:41 PM.
                          Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

I know this is NOT the prevailing mindset but I’m optimistic….☺️

Comment

From the podcasts of interviews with players, I have heard compliments on Porter, Pierre, Okafor, and Rogers. I'm hoping Ricks can shoot the lights out. KP should be improved and ready to be a starter. Is Abidde ready for rotation minutes? I'm hoping for reports from those of you that witness any scrimmages.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                              X