Melvion Flanagan Is A Shocker Walkon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    Why hasn’t IB given his the last Scholarship yet? If anyone deserves one, it’s him.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
      I think I fixed it.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
        Why hasn’t IB given him the last Scholarship yet? If anyone deserves one, it’s him.

I've wondered that too. Why not give him that for this semester?

Comment

I think they had to ask the NCAA since Wilson had already enrolled in the fall to use that scholarship. Evidently the NCAA hasn’t said OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker82/85 View Post
            I think they had to ask the NCAA since Wilson had already enrolled in the fall to use that scholarship. Evidently the NCAA hasn’t said OK.
            Well they are semester to semester so no matter what it should be available this Spring. Taylor thinks it might have been promised to Poor Bear since he's a senior (probably early on in the season)

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Well they are semester to semester so no matter what it should be available this Spring. Taylor thinks it might have been promised to Poor Bear since he's a senior (probably early on in the season)
              Probably safe to assume someone will leave and open up a scholarship.

Comment

I figure he won’t be here next year, assuming IB also isn’t here ,with his dad and IB being college buddies. Might be a bad assumption, but I would bet his allegiance is to IB.

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                  I figure he won’t be here next year, assuming IB also isn’t here ,with his dad and IB being college buddies. Might be a bad assumption, but I would bet his allegiance is to IB.
                  I don’t think Flanagan is going to follow IB to JUCO. He may be looking for a school or he will stay at WSU on scholarship.

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                    Unfortunately that's probably a pipe dream, I don't think there has been much indication at all that IB won't be here next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

Unfortunately that's probably a pipe dream, I don't think there has been much indication at all that IB won't be here next year.
                      You mean other than the 6-7k/game attendance figures and the current 8-8 record of a program that was an NCAA Tournament regular within the last decade and an AD who has ZERO ties to IB?

Not much indication at all?
                      78-65

Comment

Under our current circumstances, MF is a nice little player, but he isn't going to lead a team back to the dance at WSU.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^NAILED IT^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

I don’t think the AD isn’t just gonna come out and say a change is gonna happen after the last game. I don’t think that’s how it works.

Unless I’m missing something, what should we be looking for right now to indicate a change is happening?
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I don’t think the AD isn’t just gonna come out and say a change is gonna happen after the last game. I don’t think that’s how it works.

Unless I’m missing something, what should we be looking for right now to indicate a change is happening?
                              A scowl on ADKS's face during games.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post

A scowl on ADKS's face during games.
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X