Melvion Flanagan Is A Shocker Walkon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melvion Flanagan Is A Shocker Walkon

Flanagan is a 5'10", 170 SG from Missippi Gulf Coast JuCo. Averaged 20.4 ppg last year.

Here are some highlight videos.

Watch Melvion Flanagan's videos and highlights on Hudl. More info: Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College - Mississippi Gulf Coast Men's Basketball / Perkinston, MS

Comment

Does this make 4 walk ons?
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Oh snap. This is a big time steal.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Did the NCAA pass the roster limit change
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Oh snap. This is a big time steal.
            Dude can stroke it.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
              Does this make 4 walk ons?

Comment

I found stats for him apparently from last year, which were an improvement over his Fr year. Appears to be a volume shooter. 39% FG 33.3% 3FG

Comment

Nice. Maybe this is the way to go. all walk ons. Also, lame old guy comment. I liked the highlight music. I didn't have to mute it to keep my family from hearing a bunch of crap! Gracias to the creators!

Comment

Same Juco as coach IB I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

Dude can stroke it.
                      He be strokin' to the east, strokin’ to the west…
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                        Nice. Maybe this is the way to go. all walk ons. Also, lame old guy comment. I liked the highlight music. I didn't have to mute it to keep my family from hearing a bunch of crap! Gracias to the creators!
                        All walkons is an interesting idea and with this mess they have made of college basketball now, it may be an experiment whose time has come. No particular NIL deal to foul up chemistry on team. Just spitballing as they say.

Comment

Awesome!!!! Welcome aboard young man. We haven't had a walkon like this since Ron Baker. Go Shocks.

Comment

It’s been well documented that Ron was really a delayed scholarship player more than he was a walk-on. The walk-on story has been overplayed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              It’s been well documented that Ron was really a delayed scholarship player more than he was a walk-on. The walk-on story has been overplayed.

Comment

Working...
                              X