Randall Vautravers 6'6" So F
    Evan Wessel 6'5" SO G
    Ron Baker 6'3" FR G
    Demetric Williams 6'2" SR G
    Tekele Cotton 6'2" SO G
    Joe Mitchell 6'1" JR G
    Malcolm Armstead 6'0" SR G
    Fred Van Vleet 5'11" FR G

I just wanted to see what it looked like. Pretty good really. 5 Seniors 2 Juniors 4 Sophomores and 5 Freshmen
    First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Definately some talent there. Just have to see how it all develops. I like the future though!
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shock10 View Post
      Ehimen Orukpe 7' SR C
      Henry Uwadiae 6'11" FR C
      Carl Hall 6'8" SR C/F
      Jake White 6'8" SO F
      Cleanthony Early 6'8" JR F
      Derail Green 6'7" FR F
      Deontae Hawkins 6'7" FR F
      James Anacreon 6'7" SR F
      Randall Vautravers 6'6" So F
      Evan Wessel 6'5" SO G
      Ron Baker 6'3" FR G
      Demetric Williams 6'2" SR G
      Tekele Cotton 6'2" SO G
      Joe Mitchell 6'1" JR G
      Malcolm Armstead 6'0" SR G
      Fred Van Vleet 5'11" FR G

I just wanted to see what it looked like. Pretty good really. 5 Seniors 2 Juniors 4 Sophomores and 5 Freshmen
      James Anacreon 6'7" SR F ?

Did you mean 4-Seniors ?

Comment

I take it you don't expect James to return? That remains to be seen, The young man certainly brings some athleticism to the the table. Whether or not he can catch on to all the other basketball details is a big unknown.

Shame that Evan did not take a redshirt. I think that would be been the better decision for him.

Comment

Its not too late
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            I take it you don't expect James to return? That remains to be seen, The young man certainly brings some athleticism to the the table
            Calvin Walls, Arbry Butler, Jamie Sowers, Jermone Hamilton, Kenny Manigault and Duke Tshomba were all pretty athletic. It doesn't always resonate to a relevant basketball existence in a Shocker uniform. Unfortunately, James seems to be on that track.

Comment

I count 16 players. Which 3 don't get scholarships?

Comment

Thinking we will add 2 more.

Comment

Maybe Wiggins and another big? Actually, I am okay as is, but 1 or 2 more would be even more okay.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by GarH View Post
                    I count 16 players. Which 3 don't get scholarships?
                    Mitchell and Randall for sure
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Okay, here goes an initiatory lineup for now until things get settled.
                      1.pg--Armstead but FVV and him will both play close to equal minutes. 2. SG D-Will with Baker and Cotton getting plenty of minutes. 3. SF-Early--can't keep him out of lineup (Is Wiggins coming here?) If so, these 2 can handle this spot all day and all night long 4. PF- Hawkins--this guy is for real-- And Mr. White will press for time here 5. Center- Carl Hall with EO getting some more minutes than before.

Watch out Valley. We will be mucho better than advertised and you can count on that. We won't be near as experienced with Seniors that have played a ton which means we may not win as many on the road. This team will start out fiery and end up as tough as nails.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                        Okay, here goes an initiatory lineup for now until things get settled.
                        1.pg--Armstead but FVV and him will both play close to equal minutes. 2. SG D-Will with Baker and Cotton getting plenty of minutes. 3. SF-Early--can't keep him out of lineup (Is Wiggins coming here?) If so, these 2 can handle this spot all day and all night long 4. PF- Hawkins--this guy is for real-- And Mr. White will press for time here 5. Center- Carl Hall with EO getting some more minutes than before.

Watch out Valley. We will be mucho better than advertised and you can count on that. We won't be near as experienced with Seniors that have played a ton which means we may not win as many on the road. This team will start out fiery and end up as tough as nails.
                        Don't forget about Mitchell. He will be a factor. He was good enough to get a scholarship from an Ohio team that beat Michigan in the tourney.

Comment

We are flat out loaded at the guard position. That is a luxury that will be su-weeeet.

Comment

I've heard that Baker is quite the sharpshooter. After Kyles, we'll need an ace beyond the arch.
                            “Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose laziness and despondency make them give it up as unattainable.”

Comment

I'm still not sold on Mitchell
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                              X