Trevor McBride is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

Good walk ons help greatly. The ability to practice 5v5 is important, and sometimes quality walk ons are needed to make that possible.
    Please don't sully someone's negativity with facts, please....

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Yeah, but WSU's NIL package is getting better...
      Yes, but in the end, I would guess it to be rated between 60th and 120th among D1 NIL funds available. So with that you could field a solid team but it will require good coaching and tourney appearances.
      I believe this is possible but I will doubt the coaching until I see good team play on the floor for a full season.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Yes, but in the end, I would guess it to be rated between 60th and 120th among D1 NIL funds available. So with that you could field a solid team but it will require good coaching and tourney appearances.
        I believe this is possible but I will doubt the coaching until I see good team play on the floor for a full season.
        That's a random ass guess lol. Keep in mind how many schools NIL funds will be stretched thin by massive football rosters

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

That's a random ass guess lol. Keep in mind how many schools NIL funds will be stretched thin by massive football rosters
          Where did that kstate transfer go?
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I did say it was a guess, but neglected to add the "random ass". But I guess some folks needs a little random ass once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I did say it was a guess, but neglected to add the "random ass". But I guess some folks needs a little random ass once in a while.
              Too much random ass and you end up with drips and itches.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
              X