Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor McBride is a Shocker

What is PWO
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Nick Jones? Didn’t realize he had eligibility left.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
        What is PWO
        Preferred walk on

Comment

Trevor McBride
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Averaged 11 ppg and 4.8 apg.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Thought it was Nick Jonas at first glance. He has a hot wife.

Comment

Adds some depth at PG. Always need ball handlers. Looks kind of sneaky quick. Wondering if he is a baseball infielder and that's how he got those quick hands. APG ? Heigth? Hope he can contribute and not just as a practice player - you never know. Comes at zero cost and Chapman is in portal so this is a plus.

Comment

Hey, we added another walk on! Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                    Hey, we added another walk on! Yay!
                    Good walk ons help greatly. The ability to practice 5v5 is important, and sometimes quality walk ons are needed to make that possible.

Comment

Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

Good walk ons help greatly. The ability to practice 5v5 is important, and sometimes quality walk ons are needed to make that possible.
                      No doubt. Just wish the front end of the roster could get filled out sometime.

Comment

I'm interested in that as well. I see a bunch of great role players and practice squad guys, but I'm waiting to see a couple of studs.

Quincy Ballard is intriguing. He could be the big that protects the rim and his presence on the floor opens space for everyone else. Then again, was he diamond in the rough buried in a depth chart, or were his lack of minutes based on his ceiling as a player? Seven feet is seven feet.

At the end of the day, never overlook a quality PWO, those guys can bring a team together and make everybody better. Good PWO's don't take any plays or drills off in practice.
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

This is SO ****ing awesome!!!1111111111111

Most of the basketball discussion on this board lately has been about walk-ons signing. Some even discuss how InTeGraL walks-ons can be to basketball success.

Our program is in DEEP doo doo FML.

Any chance Gregg Marshall would make a run at a hostile takeover of the bball team? I'll volunteer as muscle.

Comment

What makes anyone think that these walk-ons are not the front end?

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

What makes anyone think that these walk-ons are not the front end?
                              Good point. At this rate they might be. Over under on how many buy games we lose next season?

Comment

Working...
                              X