Trevor McBride is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Good point. At this rate they might be. Over under on how many buy games we lose next season?
    at this rate, we might be the ones collecting the checks.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

at this rate, we might be the ones collecting the checks.
      I still have eligibility... I'll take our free queso NIL deals... Might eat some on the bench during timeouts even!

Comment

Can we please change the title of this thread?

Comment

I live in Basehor....this kid is better than u think.
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
            I live in Basehor....this kid is better than u think.
            Ron baker?
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

Ron baker?
              Same kind of work ethics and plenty of talent to boot
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Nobody has Bake's work ethic.

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Great story. Another good local kid with character, heart, and skill. Go Shocks.

Comment

Merged the two Trevor McBride threads.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I have never questioned IB's ability to evaluate and recruit players. I like PWO, and while almost unheard of, I hope that we find a diamond in the rough that can play for us. However, I haven't had a good feeling for IB's ability to coach our players up, produce players who have IQ/discipline, and play together as a team. Especially, the final product we put out on the floor during game days/nights.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                              I have never questioned IB's ability to evaluate and recruit players. I like PWO, and while almost unheard of, I hope that we find a diamond in the rough that can play for us. However, I haven't had a good feeling for IB's ability to coach our players up, produce players who have IQ/discipline, and play together as a team. Especially, the final product we put out on the floor during game days/nights.
                              I am far from an IB supporter, but to play devils advocate with this much turn over we will see whether it was a player buy-in issue or an IB has no idea what he is doing issue.
                              These players seem to have the hallmarks of the great team players under Marshall so this should be the last season with any sort of excuse.
                              As large of a personality as Butch seems to be, it’s hard to imagine him sitting on his hands on the bench. Hopefully he can push IB to be more animated and can provide some in game adjustments.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Honestly, I trust the player’s abilities to judge IB’s coaching much more than anybody on this board. Most everyone on here thinks the coaching staff has done a pretty good job of recruiting good talent to the team. If they have talent, as everyone feels they do, then trust that made good decisions on who can “coach them up”.

Comment

Working...
                                X