• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 61 - 53 After shocks. 69 target

64-55

66-56

68-58

70-60
    Last edited by jdmee; July 23, 2022, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• Winner, winner.

We owe UNT for last season.

Comment

• That was a good Raiders team

Comment

• Frankamp is about as gifted as you can be without playing in the NBA. Dude is such a gifted offensive player and has grown even more since college, including on the defensive end.

He may be Machine Gun Willis, but he was hitting the bullseye all day.

Shaq played all of 2 minutes. I don’t think there’s much else to say there.

Shannon Shorter plays for the North Texas squad. Hope he gets a good reception.
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• I think I'm more interested in the Aftershox than the current WSU team. I feel that there's just more hope and excitement with a better brand of basketball than what I last witnessed.
            Phi Alpha

Comment

• ... and good on Whacky Shaq for his inability to contribute.
              Phi Alpha

Comment

• Really good crowd tonight. This team is better than last year, could be a couple more wins in it for them.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET THEIR BUTT TO THE GAME MONDAY! You will not be disappointed.

Comment

• Frankamp needs to shoot 13-15 shots minimum. This ain't college ball. Give *your* best scorer the ball, early and often.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                    Frankamp needs to shoot 13-15 shots minimum. This ain't college ball. Give *your* best scorer the ball, early and often.
                    Sounding like HCIB.

Comment

• Man I like the Dickey kid. He, Kelly and Frankamp really make the other team adjust.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        Man I like the Dickey kid. He, Kelly and Frankamp really make the other team adjust.
                        Would have loved for him to have been a shocker. His motor is always going and he's always fighting for rebounds and loose balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                          Frankamp needs to shoot 13-15 shots minimum. This ain't college ball. Give *your* best scorer the ball, early and often.
                          Regardless of his scoring, they are two totally different teams when he is in the game or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

Regardless of his scoring, they are two totally different teams when he is in the game or not.
                            His court vision is phenomenal

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                              Really good crowd tonight. This team is better than last year, could be a couple more wins in it for them.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET THEIR BUTT TO THE GAME MONDAY! You will not be disappointed.
                              This team is worlds more fun to watch than anything I saw during the college season. Shocker fans need to show up on Monday

Comment

• The Shocks did not totally shut down the Raiders' Warren and Jones but they did hold them well below the 64 points they scored on Friday on 60% shooting.

The Air Raiders duo combined for 39 points on 12-31 shooting which was enough to get the job done.

Attendance of 3,354 for a Saturday game was a little disappointing.

Did James Dickey have his Puma's on when he scored the game winner?

Comment

Working...
                                X