4 - East Carolina
    4 - Memphis
    4 - UCF
    2 - South Florida
    2 - Tulsa
    1 - Houston
    0 - SMU
    0 - Tulane

Tulsa with a new coach has 2 transfers, while Wichita State with a player's coach has 7.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmee View Post
      Tulsa with a new coach has 2 transfers, while Wichita State with a player's coach has 7.
      It would seem the sunshine pumpers narrative this is the new normal for all schools is not exactly true.

Comment

Tulsa has 3 super seniors and 2 transfers that account for 65-70% of their minutes and scoring going out the door.

Besides, only makes sense to stick around and try to grab some of those minutes. Who knows, maybe the new coach has a rep for being a ‘players coach’.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmee View Post
          lol embarrassing
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

aT LeASt We dOn’T HaVE a LoT Of tRanSfErS AnYMoRe. mArSHalL WaS sO MeAn.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Not AAC related but WTH. University of San Diego has under the radar pulled off a big hire of Steve Lavin to be their next coach. Guessing being in San Diego and in Gonzaga's conference and seeing the success that St. Mary's has also had helped lure him.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                aT LeASt We dOn’T HaVE a LoT Of tRanSfErS AnYMoRe. mArSHalL WaS sO MeAn.
                Drink your Ovaltine?

Comment

SMU Mustangs guard Kendric Davis, AAC Player of the Year, enters transfer portal - ESPN
                  Kendric Davis, who averaged 19.4 points for SMU last season and was named the AAC Player of the Year, has entered the transfer portal.

"SMU star guard Kendric Davis, the AAC Player of the Year, entered the transfer portal Monday afternoon....

When ESPN's transfer rankings are updated, Davis will become the No. 1 transfer in the country."

Comment

Ouch
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Emoni Bates leaving Memphis men's basketball team to enter transfer portal - ESPN
                      04/17/22
                      https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ransfer-portal

"Memphis freshman Emoni Bates, a former No. 1 recruit, announced Saturday he planned to enter the transfer portal.

"I'd like to thank Coach Penny [Hardaway], my teammates and the entire coaching staff at the University of Memphis for giving me the opportunity to be a Tiger," Bates wrote on Instagram. "Thank you Tiger Nation for embracing me and all of you who supported our team throughout this season. With that being said, I have decided to enter the transfer portal. Thank you!..."

Comment

Bring him in
                        The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                          Bring him in
                          I doubt we can offer the NIL package he's probably looking for. I imagine he can get a 6-figure deal pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post

I doubt we can offer the NIL package he's probably looking for. I imagine he can get a 6-figure deal pretty easily.
                            Kentucky needs a new PG.

Comment

Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post

And if we did, somehow the ChickenhawkShit lovers at the NCAA would manage to find a way to bust us even in an era with essentially no rules.
                              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                              X