Marshall's comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by proshox
    That was a very strange interview... The CU guys did make a good point about how a potential recruit may view that attitude, but then again it was very bobby knight like and he has had a decent run.
    The first thing that came to mind was Bobby Knight. I kept expecting CGM to start calling the guy a dumba** and a moron, and saying things like, that's a stupid ******* question. I laughed thru the whole interview.
    "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

I laughed clear through the interviewer's reaction to the interview.
      In the fast lane

Comment

Even Jim Rome doesn't act like this

Comment

What do you mean...

I thought that was Jim Rome...

I'm OUT!!

Comment

Jim Rome has charisma when he's on the mic. Matty here doesn't have any of it. Everytime Coach answers a question, they was a long pause before he moved on. Jim keeps the interview going by making some transitions in between questions.

Comment

I think he needs to learn the difference between open and closed ended questions.

Will MB Play Saturday?
              Are you happy with your teams performance so far?
              What do you think of the Valley so far?

Replace those with

What type of progress does MB need to make before he can be cleared to play?
              What weaknesses have you found on your team and what are you working on to address those?
              Drake is leading the Valley. You opened your valley season against them, what did you think and can they maintain thier status?

Comment

guy reminds me more of Keitzman than rome.

Comment

Downtown hit it on the nose. The guy needs to learn how to interview people.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Maybe coach Marshall can play a sound bite of where he's saying he hopes CU lays a 100 on them and pounds them into submission.

Comment

I wonder if Coach caught the rant afterwards. Coach didn't deserve. AT ALL

Comment

That guy is a joke. He's trying to start a controversy so that he can get some national exposure (because he's not going to get it based on talent).

Once HCGM ignores his little rant, he'll have to go back to the drawing board to figure out some other way to get people to pay attention him.

Comment

Who is this small, Napoleon complexed person again?

WHO CARES!!!

:wsu_posters:
                          ________
                          Yamaha Yzf-R6 History
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                            I think he needs to learn the difference between open and closed ended questions.

Will MB Play Saturday?
                            Are you happy with your teams performance so far?
                            What do you think of the Valley so far?

Replace those with

What type of progress does MB need to make before he can be cleared to play?
                            What weaknesses have you found on your team and what are you working on to address those?
                            Drake is leading the Valley. You opened your valley season against them, what did you think and can they maintain thier status?
                            Yes, apparently this guy didn't take Journalism 101 in college. Probably because he was too busy sucking up to the people at the radio station. If you don't want yes/no answers, don't ask yes/no questions and expect a busy coach to talk for 5 minutes. You should be lucky he even said "yes" to your Nebraska sports show.
                            "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                            -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Someone needs to send that to Jan in the office and see what coach has to say.

Comment

"Someone needs to send that to Jan in the office and see what coach has to say."

No, this needs to be ignored because nothing good can come of this. That is nothing good except for this radio host who would love the extra publicity from a media battle with a coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X