• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newshock1234
    Originally posted by ShockerFever
    Originally posted by WstateU
    Sorry dont hate on me because im Loyal to WSU! it must be a big fault i have, while you guys can worship KU, cause i hear they are having a great year so far, but dont complain to me when they choke in the tourney
    Are you by any chance related to RipEmUpShox?
    a.) They both have a hard-on for Gal
    Royal is that really apporiate
    hey, it's better than saying boner or erection

Comment

I remember someone on here once bringing up the idea of having Mantas talk to a sports psychologist. Maybe the entire team needs to talk to one by now....
      Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
      Students > Alumni
      If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
      The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

I'm having trouble imagining any bandwagon fans still being on board after WSU's horrendous start in November. Any bandwagon fans still hanging around must be an idot. Now that I think about it, Newshock is right. All you idiotic bandwagon fans need to get on outta here.

I'm still trying to figure out what a negative nancy is. There hasn't been that much to be positive about this season. Should fans post only after wins in order to avoid being negative? I believe most shocker fans expect better things next year. I have not seen any negativity with respect to the coaching to this point. However, if there is not an apparent turnaround in process next season, I would expect that to change.

I do not post on here often. I try to get info on here more than anything else. Based upon last nights game, I'm not sure the shockers would beat Cal State Bakersfield. I understand how they lost to Monmoth. :-x

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
          Originally posted by ShockerFever
          Originally posted by WstateU
          Sorry dont hate on me because im Loyal to WSU! it must be a big fault i have, while you guys can worship KU, cause i hear they are having a great year so far, but dont complain to me when they choke in the tourney
          Are you by any chance related to RipEmUpShox?
          a.) They both have a hard-on for Gal
          Royal is that really apporiate
          hey, it's better than saying boner or erection
          I always like "woodsman" or . . . it was harder than Chinese math.

Comment

I don't think a sports pyschologist is the answer. Didn't Randy try that one?
            Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

I know everyone here hates KU, but this board looks alot like any KU board 4 or 5 years ago. Panic mode for some, others defending the new guy. If given time everything will work out. Marshall needs time not only to bring in his own guys, but to let his own guys develop. Once he has some junior and or senior leadership of his own shopping WSU will be fine and you will see what Marshall really brings to the table.

Comment

Originally posted by wsu789
                I don't think a sports pyschologist is the answer. Didn't Randy try that one?
                Yes, and we all saw how well it worked.

Comment

If given time everything will work out. Marshall needs time not only to bring in his own guys, but to let his own guys develop. Once he has some junior and or senior leadership of his own shopping WSU will be fine and you will see what Marshall really brings to the table.
                  I agree with everything posted above.

I remember losing to SIU at the Cow Palace (was it by 40+ points?) when Turgeon was coaching. That was a pretty bad night. But he got in some players and turned it around.

That being said, I like Marshall more than I like Turgeon, and I think he'll do an admirable job over the next few years. What I mean to say is, I think we'll do better than 1 NCAA Tourney appearance over a 7 year period.

Comment

I was so upset at the way we played last night, I briefly turned over to the SIU vs. Bradley game but immediately went back to our game. Down 20 points or up 20 points, these guys need our support. They are college athletes, not one of them has shown me that they can go pro as of yet. But they are at the school I support so no matter the talent level, I'm going to be behind them. I haven't lost faith in Marshall. The fact (aside from last night) that we have played as bad as we have in the 1st for games and were only a couple plays/mistakes away from being a 3-1 team gives me hope. I still think we will be an extremely dangerous team if we get tougher and maybe make the hoop bigger. I too can't wait for next year's team or the team after that but even after the performance last night, I can't wait for Creighton on Saturday!

:wsu_posters:

Comment

personally, I've been sick of newshocks attitude for a long time now, and I wish Royal could or would do something about it. All he does is start trouble with his bandwagoner posts. I mean seriously, we all knew that WSU was going to struggle this year, so why is it a big deal when people be negative and mention how bad we are this year. And yea, we are bad, no doubt about that. Oops, I guess I better be careful, newshock might call me a bandwagon fan. lol

Seriously, why does this board always have such a meltdown when WSU loses, and we've all done it. None of us have any say in what goes on with team, all we are is fans, and all we should do is watch the game and talk about it. Saying things like, PJ should be on the bench, I'm real sure HCGM is gonna listen to a bunch of shocker fans that probably know nothing about coaching in their lives. If the team is doing good, then we cheer for them, if they are doing bad, then we still show our support, it should be as simple as that. None of this bandwagon fan conversation by newshock every time we lose a game, none of this, this team sucks speeches win we lose. So why can't it be that way?

Comment

The volleyball team had a very good (not great) season and the future looks bright.
                        The baseball team should be good. Maybe Omaha this year??? 8)

Marshall is bringing in good recruits. I expect to wake up in October, 2008 and realize that the 2007-8 basketball season was like "Dallas" - just a dream. ;-)
                        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Re: Good Bye

to all the idiot Bandwagon shocker fans we have here. Dont let the door hit you on the way out and we can see who the true fans are in here
                          Not again! :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu: 8)

I told you I am here to stay :D
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I think people took my original post the wrong way. Im not really talking about the guys in here that post reguarly. Im talking about Wichita in general. I know how this town is sometimes, if a certain team we all love, and they struggling, some people around here easily give up, and root for some other teams.
                            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Trying to cover your tail now???? Go figure
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                              X