Good Bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fan

Newshock - what an appropriate moniker. STFU please.

Trying to flame about KU doesn't make any sense. Take some logic or philosophy classes when you can, it will help put together a constructive argument.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
      Originally posted by newshock1234
      Sorry dont hate on me because im Loyal to WSU! it must be a big fault i have, while you guys can worship KU, cause i hear they are having a great year so far, but dont complain to me when they choke in the tourney
      You seem to like hating on anyone you judge to not be a true fan, so why can't you accept a little criticism in return?

This is the first topic I read since getting back from a meeting and catching the end of the game. So I don't what's going on in the other topics. Regardless, I'm personally getting tired of your better-fan-than-thou attitude.
      Well i guess we can all be negative Nancy, Ok fine its time to get rid of all the players, fire coach marshall, Hell lets just get ride of the basketball program. Its not freaking a better fan than you attitude its called calling out the true fans attitude.
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Re: fan

Originally posted by Sundevil Shox
        Newshock - what an appropriate moniker. STFU please.

Trying to flame about KU doesn't make any sense. Take some logic or philosophy classes when you can, it will help put together a constructive argument.
        hey isnt the KU game still on, your missing your boys in action

Comment

In my personal opinion, I believe that a majority of the people that go to the trouble to visit this board and post on a regular basis are true fans. Some may be negative, but that doesn't mean they're bandwagon fans. I believe it means that they care about the product on the court and want it to be as great as possible. I come and post here because I like to talk about how the Shox played, good or terrible, with others that care about the team as much as I do. - I mostly don't remember what I was referring to with this post, and may have just gone off on some sort of pathetic rant. :good:
          "You can observe a lot just by watching."
          -- Yogi Berra

Comment

news

Newshock - you seem to be the one enamored with KU. Give it a rest.

Comment

Its not freaking a better fan than you attitude its called calling out the true fans attitude.
              Did you really just type that?

That sums up why you don't get it.

Comment

Too bad Shockernet isn't like the old Gong Show... Newshock4321 would have been long "Gonged" by now.
                :D

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
                  Too bad Shockernet isn't like the old Gong Show... Newshock4321 would have been long "Gonged" by now.
                  why would i be gone, because i expressed my opinion. Im just sick of all the negative people on here

Comment

Re: news

AMEN.

Comment

why would i be gone, because i expressed my opinion. Im just sick of all the negative people on here
                      NS123456, Please enlighten us with what positives you noticed during tonight's game. Let's hear some...!

Comment

Re: news

Originally posted by SB Shock
                        AMEN.
                        How the hell is that, i hate their freaking guts

Comment

OK, newshock, then give your honest objective assessment of tonight's game. Even the most loyal and positive of fans (like I am of 20+ years) probably doesn't see a whole lot beer, puppies, and Easter bunnies in tonight's performance. We got lit up and frankly, embarrassed on semi-national TV, and I would hope the team thinks so too.

However, one dismal performance does not a season make, we will see how they respond on Saturday, and I, as normal, will be there cheering them on from my lofty perch in 118. It is possible to be a true fan through the good, bad, and ugly, and STILL be able to make honest objective comments about a performance. To quote Jimmy V, don't give up, don't ever give up.
                          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Well, in a down season like this, you just need to get used to it. Calling anyone out the way you do is not going to do anything except rile more people up. You don't change minds with insults. If you want them to be more positive, state your case for why, then leave it be.

Comment

Seems like someone can't handle criticism. Look sunshine, it's not all rainbows and teddy bears all the time. you act like we'll go deep in the tourney this year. Right now, as of this moment, Coach doesn't have the players that are tailored to his coaching style, not yet anyway. Next year's class is going to help a lot in doing so.

Comment

OK, newshock, then give your honest objective assessment of tonight's game. Even the most loyal and positive of fans (like I am of 20+ years) probably doesn't see a whole lot beer, puppies, and Easter bunnies in tonight's performance. We got lit up and frankly, embarrassed on semi-national TV, and I would hope the team thinks so too.
                                We played in front of all 50 states tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X