No announcement yet.

Good Bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My bad - I thought I had read or seen that the ESPN2 feed was split tonight. Wonder what they think of us out on Jupiter's moons?
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I have been a Shocker fan since the days of Everett Wessell and Herb Coin. I will die a Shocker fan. Tonight's performance was ridiculous. The shooting woes are, well their shooting would embarass most high school teams, but, the lack of effort and hustle are inexcusable. You really do have to wonder if CGM is losing control of this team. One last rant, to all those who rag on Mekel, take a look at PJ. This is senior leadership?

Comment

The Unknown Shocker Fan.....

Is he real or is he a __ __ fan.....?
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I don't think they think we're good. We had a great chance of showing what coach and this team can do and we screwed it up BADLY.

Comment

Originally posted by kssoak
            Originally posted by newshock1234
            Originally posted by WstateU
            Too bad Shockernet isn't like the old Gong Show... Newshock4321 would have been long "Gonged" by now.
            :D
            why would i be gone, because i expressed my opinion. Im just sick of all the negative people on here
            NS123456, Please enlighten us with what positives you noticed during tonight's game. Let's hear some...!
            listen we played like crap. I get that, but that doesnt mean the season is over like alot of people on here think. I still believe we can get alot out of this season, especially with guys like AE, Durley, and Gal. It pretty obvious that we are not gonna win the valley this year, but guys like that can get some good experience heading into next year. I guess the biggest problem i have on here is people judging coach marshall My goodness its his first season, and we lost our 2 best shooters off of a sub .500 team last year. We need to give coach marshall a good 3 years before we even start to bashing him. I believe we will even be dangerous next year and then in 2 years we will be very serious contenders for the valley. The hand coach marshall was dealt with was certainly not aa Royal Flush or even a pair of 2's. I believe in the system and Coach Marshall in getting us the Royal Flush

HERES TO THE FUTURE OF SHOCKER BASKETBALL!
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by benishock
              I have been a Shocker fan since the days of Everett Wessell and Herb Coin. I will die a Shocker fan. Tonight's performance was ridiculous. The shooting woes are, well their shooting would embarass most high school teams, but, the lack of effort and hustle are inexcusable. You really do have to wonder if CGM is losing control of this team. One last rant, to all those who rag on Mekel, take a look at PJ. This is senior leadership?
              I don't think CGM is losing control of the team. The fact is, they can't put the ball in the hole and that will make everything look worse, particularly when you run into a team that was shooting and passing as well as MSU. Remember, there are times when a Hinson team will look like world beaters. Tonight was one of those nights, whether they were missing two starters or not.

We made Bradley look just as bad for a half the other night.

Comment

We're not the first and surely not the last to get throttled on National TV. After taking an hour to reflect on the game, I'm going to give MSU a lot of the credit for the outcome... their weekend loss to Creighton sure ignited a fire under them. Every time we made a mini run (6 points), they drained a 3. It's human nature at some point to "throw in the towel."
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

No question that our shooting woes make us look really bad. My biggest disappointment was that, to me, they appeared to quit about 5 minutes into the second half. The biggest qurestion is what DO you do about a team shooting this bad?

Comment

That was a ... disappointing game. (I guess Marshall wants our Valley opponents to be overconfident in the MVC tourney. Right? :cry: )

We looked bad. Hopefully Marshall has lots of tape to show the team later.

I still love our players and support them. We knew this would be a rough season. ... :cry: :cry: :cry:
                    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
                      I don't think they think we're good. We had a great chance of showing what coach and this team can do and we screwed it up BADLY.
                      Every team and every coach has bad days. Marshall is a good coach. He started Hatch, indicating a flexibility that MT might not have had. We were shooting so poorly and MSU was shooting very well when it mattered. Maybe some deity was mad at us? ;-)
                      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
                        That was a ... disappointing game. (I guess Marshall wants our Valley opponents to be overconfident in the MVC tourney. Right? :cry: )

We looked bad. Hopefully Marshall has lots of tape to show the team later.

I still love our players and support them. We knew this would be a rough season. ... :cry: :cry: :cry:
                        Ditto, but they sure can suck at times....

:goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks:
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

All I've got to say is, "Solve the shooting, save the season."

Comment

Sorry dont hate on me because im Loyal to WSU! it must be a big fault i have, while you guys can worship KU, cause i hear they are having a great year so far, but dont complain to me when they choke in the tourney
                            Are you by any chance related to RipEmUpShox?
                            a.) They both have a hard-on for Gal
                            b.) They both can't take realism for anything
                            c.) They both make no sense when posting
                            d.) They both have major grammar issues

I'd say.. they may even be more than just related..
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                              Sorry dont hate on me because im Loyal to WSU! it must be a big fault i have, while you guys can worship KU, cause i hear they are having a great year so far, but dont complain to me when they choke in the tourney
                              You seem to like hating on anyone you judge to not be a true fan, so why can't you accept a little criticism in return?

This is the first topic I read since getting back from a meeting and catching the end of the game. So I don't what's going on in the other topics. Regardless, I'm personally getting tired of your better-fan-than-thou attitude.
                              Amen Royal. A'freakin men!
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                                Are you by any chance related to RipEmUpShox?
                                a.) They both have a hard-on for Gal
                                Royal is that really apporiate
                                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                                X