No announcement yet.

NCAA Watch Party - w/Coach Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm ready for a little more of this..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vMqt6ykpRU

Comment

**** I forgot about the coaches show today

Comment

WSU just got screwed

Comment

hoooooooooooooooosed

Comment

Oooooo, love that Indiana is our 4 seed. VCU will be tough tough tough tho.

Comment

And... we're screwed. Horrible draw for us. Horrible.

Comment

ranked #5 to play VCU in Portland, Oregon

**sorry just thought should give all the info for those who are curious. Should we win, will play Indiana or New Mexico State. ESPN saying will definitley be a tough match up. I think it could be a great game. Though unfortunate we're so far away

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
                  Oooooo, love that Indiana is our 4 seed. VCU will be tough tough tough tho.
                  I'm not worried! The shox can beat ANYBODY! This is payback baby.
                  "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

Seth just picked WSU to beat Indiana to go to Sweet 16!!!

Comment

Screwed? Hardly. We got the seed we expected. VCU is a great game from a revenge standpoint. Seth Davis just said he expected us to be Indiana to reach the S16.

We are either good are we aren't and if we're good enough to make a deep run, we really shouldn't care who we are playing.. just sayin...GO SHOX!!!!!
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I like it. Beat VCU and then IU.
                        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Wow I hate this I said final four if not in Kentucky's bracket...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sweet 16 I guess god this sucks
                          2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                          2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                          2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                          2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                          The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

With VCU being our first opponent, the coaching staff will already have a good idea what to expect from them.

Comment

He didn't mention us beating Kentucky. Didn't he pick us to go to the Final Four in Sports Illustrated.

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316 View Post
                                I like it. Beat VCU and then IU.
                                lets just beat vcu first
                                An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Working...
                                X