Wichita State at Cincinnati Game Thread 2-17-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WUs Your Daddy II View Post
    When people complain about stupid coaching, outside of late-game situations, what are they referring to?

Seems like there are decent game plans and in-game adjustments, but we just don’t execute. Is there something I am missing?
    Taking Porter out and having TE run point and falling behind by 21. The game turned and we never recovered.
    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Don’t worry, Muma and Boatright know what they are doing!!!!
      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
        Don’t worry, Muma and Boatright know what they are doing!!!!
        Peter principle in full effect

Comment

• Originally posted by WUs Your Daddy II View Post
          When people complain about stupid coaching, outside of late-game situations, what are they referring to?

Seems like there are decent game plans and in-game adjustments, but we just don’t execute. Is there something I am missing?
          A brain

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
            Porter has gotten beaten off the dribble all night. Defense has been **** for 30 min of this game.
            All year. But he's above being criticized on this board for some reason.

WSU has gone backwards at that position a little.

Comment

• This’ game was lost in the first half, thanks to out pu*** a** wimpy ass staff

Comment

• IB: You win some, you lose some. *shrugs shoulders*
                Guess we lost this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

Taking Porter out and having TE run point and falling behind by 21. The game turned and we never recovered.
                  It definitely turned there. But will that lesson be learned?

Nope.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• If I choose who comes back next year ... Not sure I'd pick anyone besides Council, Dexter and Porter. Maybe Pohto based on potential only. Mo has been way better lately, but he's still way undersized. The biggest problem is it appears we have lost all of our ability to recruit. Having an open scholarship and still not having anyone signed for next year is a huge problem. We aren't moving any needles with our play this year.

Comment

• Can’t wait until the chicken and pickle post game show. On pins and needles
                      Last edited by BAShocker; February 18, 2022, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

I don't think so. Because he's been one of the few turds without peanuts in it doesn't mean he hasn't stunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                          This’ game was lost in the first half, thanks to out pu*** a** wimpy ass staff
                          This game and all others were lost in the first practice.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

It's one of the reason he blocks so many shots... He's often coming from behind. So more blocked shots but also more points given up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

A brain
                              Again, no examples.

Comment

• Can’t wait to get embarrassed on the mothership on Sunday

Comment

Working...
                                X