Wichita State at Cincinnati Pregame Discussion 2-17-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post
    Something tells me, Fifi, the guys in Vegas determining the odds don’t much look at the “brand”.
    Yep, Vegas got this one right. Dumbass.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

You’re such a *****.

Comment

You’re such a *****.
        Eat it, biotch.

Pusspack can talk the talk but pusses out for the walk.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Eat it, biotch.

Pusspack can talk the talk but pusses out for the walk.
          Could you explain exactly what this means?

Comment

Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

Could you explain exactly what this means?
            Sure. SuxTyme was perplexed on why I thought the Vegas line was generous. I told him to put his money where his big mouth is. He predictably didn’t and I shoved it back in his face. His only comments today have been about me so I seem to be a sore spot for him. Not as sore as his zinging “points” though.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

E3FBB78A-6395-461E-A7F3-82900CF95185.pngE217BDCE-AFE4-44F0-AD8F-8B0859CBFF69.png unbiased minds.. someday i’ll be able to be on the other side of the line.

Comment

Doc, you are 100% correct. The Shox athletic staff are used to being ticket takers. That won’t work for Men’s Basketball anymore. A shot of customer service and willingness to say thank you to anyone buying a ticket is a bare minimum. I for one have been very vocal with the key members of the athletic staff. I would urge everyone who is a fan to do the same. They need to be better than the worlds best “used car salesmen” if they are going to sell season tickets next year...

Comment

Originally posted by shox7 View Post
                  They need to be better than the worlds best “used car salesmen” if they are going to sell season tickets next year...
                  There’s no way that they could be dumb enough to run it back with current season ticket prices, right? I’m 50/50 on renewing next year. I currently have 4 seats but will probably cut back to 2 seats.

Pricing will be the big piece of info that I want to see. If they are arrogant enough to continue with $500+ season tickets plus current SASO rates, that might push me over the edge to say, “Eff it, I’m done.”

78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

There’s no way that they could be dumb enough to run it back with current season ticket prices, right? I’m 50/50 on renewing next year. I currently have 4 seats but will probably cut back to 2 seats.

Pricing will be the big piece of info that I want to see. If they are arrogant enough to continue with $500+ season tickets plus current SASO rates, that might push me over the edge to say, “Eff it, I’m done.”

They are most definitely arrogant enough, and that is led by the person in charge.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Tricky economics problem. Demand to sell out may not be there some nights even with free tickets. Flip side is that there is a lot of sticky demand at damn near any price. How do you get an additional 4,000 butts in seats without pissing off the 6,000 that paid full freight? You don't want to have a situation like the satellite companies or cell phone companies where new customers get a great deal and long time customers can go f*** themselves.

Certainly making the in game experience trump sitting on my ass at home with a cold one in front of a 75-inch screen would be a start.
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

As a Wichita state fan myself why dosen't coach play some of the younger guys. There is always talent in every class that comes in. Why don't they change it up a bit and start playing the guys that are going to be there for the next couple of years. Abidde is 6'9 and can't be any worse than Joe Pleasant. Jalen Ricks is a 6'7 guard and had plenty of high offers. Chaunce Jenkins is a 6'4 point guard who I think can be a really good player. I just think this roster is missing a talented big man who can score and rebound and can block and affect shots at the rim. But I think we should get a big and a true point guard in the portal but I really like this roster and all of the young talent on it. Can't wait to watch the game Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Houstonfan33 View Post
                          As a Wichita state fan myself why dosen't coach play some of the younger guys. There is always talent in every class that comes in. Why don't they change it up a bit and start playing the guys that are going to be there for the next couple of years. Abidde is 6'9 and can't be any worse than Joe Pleasant. Jalen Ricks is a 6'7 guard and had plenty of high offers. Chaunce Jenkins is a 6'4 point guard who I think can be a really good player. I just think this roster is missing a talented big man who can score and rebound and can block and affect shots at the rim. But I think we should get a big and a true point guard in the portal but I really like this roster and all of the young talent on it. Can't wait to watch the game Sunday.
                          Ricks and Abidde are injured or redshirting.... Sooo not sure why you are saying things like "as a Wichita state fan" or "WE should get" ... Since your name obviously gives you away anyways

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Sure. SuxTyme was perplexed on why I thought the Vegas line was generous. I told him to put his money where his big mouth is. He predictably didn’t and I shoved it back in his face. His only comments today have been about me so I seem to be a sore spot for him. Not as sore as his zinging “points” though.
                            bzzz…wrong answer, but thanks for playing.

You’re such a tool. Truth is…Fifi here jumps on the “Opposite Day” bandwagon every chance it gets. Yesterday, trying to spout its knowledge that the Vegas oddsmakers factor the “brand” into the lines. I call it out, and suddenly its argument is if I’m going to place a bet. It’s the MO of idiots on fan boards whose only joy in life is creating negative vibes to give them something in life to live for.

I’ve been on this board for +/- 20 years. I’ve watched Fifi spin every situation into an argument. At one point in time, it was spouting off that I was Eric Sexton. What an idiot. “Bandwagoners” jump on board when things are good. Fifi here stays on board all the time, taking any positive/negative and turning it into a controversy- hoping someone will engage. 20 years of watching this board, and it never stops. Y’all need to stop feeding it, unlike what I’ve just done.

Comment

You’re such a tool. Truth is…Fifi here jumps on the “Opposite Day” bandwagon every chance it gets. Yesterday, trying to spout its knowledge that the Vegas oddsmakers factor the “brand” into the lines. I call it out, and suddenly its argument is if I’m going to place a bet. It’s the MO of idiots on fan boards whose only joy in life is creating negative vibes to give them something in life to live for.

I’ve been on this board for +/- 20 years. I’ve watched Fifi spin every situation into an argument. At one point in time, it was spouting off that I was Eric Sexton. What an idiot. “Bandwagoners” jump on board when things are good. Fifi here stays on board all the time, taking any positive/negative and turning it into a controversy- hoping someone will engage. 20 years of watching this board, and it never stops. Y’all need to stop feeding it, unlike what I’ve just done.
                              lol rough night last night Sux?

Hope that hypocritical spew session made you feel better. Now pop a few advil and lay off the computer for a few days.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Fever has a really loud idiot radar with no mute button that drives him quite mad sometimes. It’s almost a disability, really.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                                Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Working...
                                X