No announcement yet.

Tulsa at Wichita State Game Thread 2-1-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCIV, Kenny, and Dex should be in the starting lineup right now along with Porter. That is the best combination of offense and BBIQ along with Dex's relentless defense. I am torn on the other starter. I could see a scenario where Mo could start with that lineup, but he has some serious limitations.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

Essential Meaning of slander

: to make a false spoken statement that causes people to have a bad opinion of someone
      So calling a radio guy unlistenable is not an opinion but a factual statement?

Wow, never knew we were dealing with factual statements. I think MK better get his lawyers ready.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

Fever didn't slander anyone. He just stated his own opinion. Nothing wrong with that.
        lol I didn’t even make the statement. pin did.

This just reconfirms everything that was thought of about ShockerExpresss. To actually call that slander was one of the funnier things I’ve read on here in a while.

I truly believe he’s on the athletic department payroll.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• My criticism of Mike has nothing to do with the actual live game broadcast. He's perfect.

It's everything outside the game when he puts a spin on coaches show or pre/post-game. I'll say it, as an alumn and longtime season ticket holder it pisses me off when he goes off lecturing/chastising the fanbase over whatever it may be (currently it involves IB criticism). We're all adults and opinions should be respected rather than talked down to like children. He comes across as egotistical during those lectures.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
            My criticism of Mike has nothing to do with the actually live game broadcast. He's perfect.

It's everything outside the game when he puts a spin on coaches show or pre/post-game. I'll say it, as an alumn and longtime season ticket holder it pisses me off when he goes off lecturing/chastising the fanbase over whatever it may be (currently it involves IB criticism). We're all adults and opinions should be respected rather than talked down to like children. He comes across as egotistical during those lectures.
            I agree with you. Mike is very thin skinned when it comes to criticism.
            I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
              My criticism of Mike has nothing to do with the actually live game broadcast. He's perfect.

Slanderous
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                RCIV, Kenny, and Dex should be in the starting lineup right now along with Porter. That is the best combination of offense and BBIQ along with Dex's relentless defense. I am torn on the other starter. I could see a scenario where Mo could start with that lineup, but he has some serious limitations.
                The 5 spot is very situational depending on who we are playing. If the other team has true big men .. Pohto isn't ready for that. He gets bullied. Teams like Tulsa where they are smaller are the ones where Pohto should play more minutes.

Comment

• Shockernet is like a dog seeing a squirrel...

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                    Shockernet is like a dog seeing a squirrel...
                    WHERE?!?
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• While you guys are talking about MK, I can’t believe no one is upset with Ted Woodward being the PA announcer. Ted is way too over the top for my ears. Wish we had a mute button in the arena. I guess he wants to eventually replace Michael Buffer in Vegas. Sorry for my rant, but for the love of god Ted chill the F out!
                      Rant Over

Comment

• I think Ted is 10x better than Don ever was. But I guess we all have different expectations from different roles.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                          Shockernet is like a dog seeing a squirrel...
                          **** that squirrel!
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by shox7 View Post
                            While you guys are talking about MK, I can’t believe no one is upset with Ted Woodward being the PA announcer. Ted is way too over the top for my ears. Wish we had a mute button in the arena. I guess he wants to eventually replace Michael Buffer in Vegas. Sorry for my rant, but for the love of god Ted chill the F out!
                            Rant Over
                            Just please stop the stupid high pitched "two" when shooting free throws

Comment

• Originally posted by 60Shock View Post

Thought it was pretty obvious, and then even commented on by the TV crew, that that the Shockers were running the time off the clock on purpose, being well ahead.
                              A valid point. In fact, I was glad to see them run clock. However, the Shockers did have 9 possession during that time. The Shockers were 0-4 from the field with 3 turnovers in the final 4 minutes only scoring on 2 free throws by CP. But now doubt that was impacted by taking the air out of the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

why do I get the sense that IB is not recruiting and just planning on rolling out the same team next year?
                                Taylor Eldridge said on the latest Talk Angry that he expects Dex, Mo, and Tyson to move on at the end of the year. Ricky, Craig, and Kenny could have the keys to the bus if they stay.

Comment

Working...
                                X