X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

How about "Coach's Player of the Game"?
    Wouldn’t that be Tyson?
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

This is correct and it is largely due to the 30 second clock which in general emphasizes heroball over team ball to emulate the pro game without the pro talent.
      Our clock is more like 20 seconds since we walk it up the court almost every possession!

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

Our clock is more like 20 seconds since we walk it up the court almost every possession!
        I was watching a different game the last couple of games. The game I watched CFU used a full court trappings defense which caused the Shocks to use a good 8 seconds getting it across half court. I’ll try to find that other game you refer to
        Last edited by pogo; January 29, 2022, 06:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post

I was watching a different game the last couple of games. The game I watched CFU used a full court trappings defense which caused the Shocks to use a good 8 seconds getting it across half Kurt. I’ll try to find that other game you refer to
          When did they get over the other half of this guy and just who is this Kurt?

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

Yeah the walking up the court…

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
              I also want to say this about Tyson. While he was having a terrible shooting night, he kept his head up, high 5ed and chest bumped the other guys.
              That is a sign of leadership. Not easy to do when your having a bad night yourself.
              I don't care who the player is, or what the situation is, this is a great sign in any sport.
              Last edited by 60Shock; January 28, 2022, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X