Tulane at Wichita State Game Thread 1-12-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

probably the weakest 3 headed monster you can assemble right there, although we did make the Sweet 16 and Ryan Martin did everything he could at 6'6"
    Sweet 16 year we had Miller. The next year I recall Kyle Wilson mostly played center with the others mentioned filling in at times.

Comment

• Getting back somewhat to the game, this game eerily reminded me of the last year of WSU football, when the team was up 35-3 at halftime to Morehead State…then lost 36-35.

A few weeks after that, an incompetent AD and a moronic president pulled the plug on the program. Dispite some similarities, I hope to God history doesn’t repeat itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
        Getting back somewhat to the game, this game eerily reminded me of the last year of WSU football, when the team was up 35-3 at halftime to Morehead State…then lost 36-35.

A few weeks after that, an incompetent AD and a moronic president pulled the plug on the program. Dispite some similarities, I hope to God history doesn’t repeat itself.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

probably the weakest 3 headed monster you can assemble right there, although we did make the Sweet 16 and Ryan Martin did everything he could at 6'6"
          Wrong Year. The Sweet 16 year had Paul Miller as our Center, and probably our best player. Thomason and Martin didn’t dominate playing time at the 5 until the following year. We did defeat Syracuse during this year, and rose to the Top 10 early in the year before the bottom dropped out. We ended up at about 500, and Turgeon left.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post

What about his recent performances make you think that we should have drawn up a play for KP to get the ball at the rim with the game on the line?
            Again, I did NOT say draw up a play for him but I would want him spotting up on the opposite side
            ready to receive and shoot OR use him as a high screen for CP and stepping back for a three
            if CP drew a crowd. KP is one of our best shooters when open and I think with them doubling TE
            away from the hoop, and they WERE, there would have been plenty of room for KP, RC or Monzy
            to spot up somewhere with a shot and time to rebound. If not doubled also CP could take it all
            the way for a basket or foul.

Comment

Working...
            X