No announcement yet.

Tulane at Wichita State Game Thread 1-12-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know TE was a bigtime Marshall guy. I am starting to wonder if he is not as engaged without fHCGM. Just a speculation and I truly don't know anything regarding his relationship with HCIB.

Comment

• Tulane had 2 guys on TE and 3 guys clogging the interior. They were not gonna allow a lob into the middle or allow an easy shot for TE. That should have been an indication to use TE as a decoy to get the ball to someone else. Not that difficult. Both Council and Porter could create a shot but Porter was throwing the ball in. The whole thing was messed up.

Comment

• Pic 1.jpg

Now that I look at it, he had Porter, Qua (probably not an advised pass), and RCIV in the corner (probably the most open shot). Chose none and had a Shaqtin a Fool moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
          Tulane had 2 guys on TE and 3 guys clogging the interior. They were not gonna allow a lob into the middle or allow an easy shot for TE. That should have been an indication to use TE as a decoy to get the ball to someone else. Not that difficult. Both Council and Porter could create a shot but Porter was throwing the ball in. The whole thing was messed up.
          I'll take 'Fuster Cluck' for $800...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            Another thing, why does this freaking team have such a hard time getting the damn ball in to the post or driving? It is mind numbing.
            Because the ball stays at the top and nobody moves. Defense can collapse without a threat on the wings or corners.

Comment

• My prediction is that the season continues to go downhill from here this year, and many of our players will leave (probably the ones with the most potential). Because we lack the leadership to turn it around. But we will have a coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

You clearly missed Orukpe.
                wasn't a freshman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                  My prediction is that the season continues to go downhill from here this year, and many of our players will leave (probably the ones with the most potential). Because we lack the leadership to turn it around. But we will have a coach.
                  leave.................. when?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                    My prediction is that the season continues to go downhill from here this year, and many of our players will leave (probably the ones with the most potential). Because we lack the leadership to turn it around. But we will have a coach.
                    Probably close to right on this. But I think they have a slim chance. For that slim chance to happen CP has to take the controls from TE, IB needs to move TE away from ball handling. RC4 needs to play the 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Probably close to right on this. But I think they have a slim chance. For that slim chance to happen CP has to take the controls from TE, IB needs to move TE away from ball handling. RC4 needs to play the 4.
                      BINGO

Comment

I think the team missed Dex for sure. Mo, not so much.
                        I think Mo would have had a double double type game if he was there. Inside looks were there for the taking but we had zero inside presence

Comment

Pic 1.jpg

Now that I look at it, he had Porter, Qua (probably not an advised pass), and RCIV in the corner (probably the most open shot). Chose none and had a Shaqtin a Fool moment.
                          This just makes me angry. Thanks.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Bart Westgeest?
                            Kevin Gwaltney

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

This just makes me angry. Thanks.
                              You should see how wide open RCIV is in the corner. directly to TE's left. You can't even see that in this picture.

Comment

You should see how wide open RCIV is in the corner. directly to TE's left. You can't even see that in this picture.
                                Stop it. I’m still at work and can’t drink
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X