X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• proshox
    replied
    Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    Agree, CP is the team's MVP right now. TE is a LIABILITY -no other way to put it.
    Udeze is so weak on the boards. Back to TE ( zero assists and three TO's ), again, he is
    a liability. Give RC4 30 minutes to his ten a game, if that. At least RC4 boards and
    shoots no worse.
    I agree on CP.

Ricky gives literally zero attention to detail. Hasn’t done a small thing all year. The guy wouldn’t make it out of a Gregg video session alive. My only hope is the light bulb turns on for him.

Leave a comment:

• shock-it-to-me
    replied
    TE and JP are just killing us. Both huge negatives when on the floor. But I don’t see playing time being adjusted anytime soon. Which makes me just not care at all about the rest of this season

Leave a comment:

• BOBB
    replied
    Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
    mOrAl vICtoRY ya’ll
    I figured 20pts going in, so yes.

Leave a comment:

• asiseeit
    replied
    Agree, CP is the team's MVP right now. TE is a LIABILITY -no other way to put it.
    Udeze is so weak on the boards. Back to TE ( zero assists and three TO's ), again, he is
    a liability. Give RC4 30 minutes to his ten a game, if that. At least RC4 boards and
    shoots no worse.

Leave a comment:

• proshox
    replied
    Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    TE makes me want to puke and IB sticking with him is just wrong. Team scrapped
    back to within six and TE with the atomic bomb to kill the momentum. I'll take
    RC4 over TE any day. Udeze just abused on the boards and loses his man all the
    time. JP just in over his head he can't help it. Same with QG. Rest of the team
    competed pretty well. Another horrible day with assists and turnovers.
    RC hasn’t played defense in two years. Literally gets targeted by every opposing coach. If someone else shoots before he forgets where to be in the press or gets back-door’d he will certainly not box out. Additionally he suffers from an inability to recognize when he has an advantage on offense and when he should just recirculate the ball. I bet the number of swing passes he has made this season could be counted on one hand.

With that stated - if this team finds its ceiling it will because we can run out Porter, TE, Dex Dennis, and Ricky plus a big for long stretches. That combination could force defenses to play the shockers more honestly.

This team isn’t talented enough to have Ricky stuck in pick-up ball mode.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Please show me one single call that was changed due to a coach ripping into a ref. I'll wait
    Immeasurable on future calls, or players thinking the coach is fighting too. You can’t say it doesn’t help either.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by Turd Furgeson View Post

you’re so right…can’t figure out why all the best coaches in the history of college basketball do it. Kinda like that disciplining players and hard practices nonsense . Just because all the best coaches throughout time have that in common doesn’t mean that IBs pussyfoot approach doesn’t work. I mean we aren’t going to win, but our players are having fun and that’s what’s important. I hear they are having a blast in Houston and coach IB is taking them all to BuCees for a brisket samich and some roast pecans. Future is bright.
    Please show me one single call that was changed due to a coach ripping into a ref. I'll wait

Leave a comment:

• Turd Furgeson
    replied

Ripping into the refs has changed exactly zero calls in the history of sports
    you’re so right…can’t figure out why all the best coaches in the history of college basketball do it. Kinda like that disciplining players and hard practices nonsense . Just because all the best coaches throughout time have that in common doesn’t mean that IBs pussyfoot approach doesn’t work. I mean we aren’t going to win, but our players are having fun and that’s what’s important. I hear they are having a blast in Houston and coach IB is taking them all to BuCees for a brisket samich and some roast pecans. Future is bright.

Leave a comment:

• shock-it-to-me
    replied
    Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

Are you watching?
    Well admittedly it’s a pretty low bar for “playing well” this year. He didn’t shoot particularly great, but only one turnover, scored in double figures, and just seemed more engaged and active on offense.

Leave a comment:

• Woodrow
    replied
    CP should get 35 minutes a game. We have no one else who can do what he can. Good defender, good assist guy, creates own shot, good rebounder, understands basketball. If I was IB I would make him the focal point and win or lose with him as the team leader.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied

Ripping into the refs has changed exactly zero calls in the history of sports
    But it shows passion. Some fight. I guess any emotion from the guy would be better than nothing. You know that.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    The miss by Dexter on the wide open three at the top of the key with 4:40 to play that would have pulled the Shocks with 3 points

Then after a couple of misses by Houston on the ensuing possession the atomic bomb turnover by Tyson extended the Houston lead back to 8.

That pretty much deflated the Shocker balloon.

Leave a comment:

• asiseeit
    replied
    TE makes me want to puke and IB sticking with him is just wrong. Team scrapped
    back to within six and TE with the atomic bomb to kill the momentum. I'll take
    RC4 over TE any day. Udeze just abused on the boards and loses his man all the
    time. JP just in over his head he can't help it. Same with QG. Rest of the team
    competed pretty well. Another horrible day with assists and turnovers.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Lots better than Memphis, N. Texas, and KSU. How’s that for a positive comment?

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Going to be a long two and a half years.

I blame my sister for me having to watch this game. She feels fine.

Chiefs better show up today

Leave a comment:

Working...
X