X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Nah. Most of found out was said the same way you did.

Personally, I just relish every opportunity given, and otherwise, to call him a condescending Chicken-lovin' POS pr**k. That's all really. Hopefully him or his kid is reading this thread (it's entirely possible).
    You should be disclosing your conflict of interest before posting in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Originally posted by BOBB View Post
    Haven’t listened to Sports Daily since Bruce Haertl left. However, pages of post dedicated to its irrelevance indicate the opposite.
    Nah. Most of found out was said the same way you did.

Personally, I just relish every opportunity given, and otherwise, to call him a condescending Chicken-lovin' POS pr**k. That's all really. Hopefully him or his kid is reading this thread (it's entirely possible).

Leave a comment:

• Wichita Willy
    replied
    There may be less than 50 that post often. I rarely post but I am reading comments and longing for information at least 6 times a day. Almost died this weekend when this thread went silent.

Leave a comment:

• WuShock16
    replied
    Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
    So was the record during the "Marshall to Alabama" or "Marshall is out" episode?
    Latter...or it was at least the beginning of the end...

"Most users ever online was 2,198 at 05:35 AM on October 4, 2020."

Leave a comment:

• Shocktoberfest
    replied
    So was the record during the "Marshall to Alabama" or "Marshall is out" episode?

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

FWIW, there are 168 reading now. Record is 2,198 at one time.
    Wow. That’s more than I thought.

Leave a comment:

• molly jabali
    replied
    Haven’t listened to Sports Daily since Bruce Haertl left. However, pages of post dedicated to its irrelevance indicate the opposite.
    Bruce Haertl....I had a feeling that when he was in Denver, he was watching tv while he was doing the show....always a little off....

Leave a comment:

• Shocker_Power
    replied
    Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
    You know how they say when Jim Cramer talks on CNBC you should do the exact opposite with your investments?
    Like if Jim tells you to offer a contract to the interim coach?

Leave a comment:

• Shocker_Power
    replied
    Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
    SN is a wonderful source of information, a place to share thoughts (and grievances) with the state of affairs that is Wichita State Athletics (and more if you visit the off topic forums) - but certainly not garbage. On more than one occasion, SN has been the first source of information in regards to news in WSU Athletics. Not to hype myself, but I was given a tour of Koch Arena MONTHS before the public ever saw it (on my birthday, even), and shared only about 100 photos of it on SN one hot sunny day in August. More recently, and thanks to investigative curiosity, at least one SN member pulled the great black curtain back on the shenanigans in the athletic department with the last Athletic Director. I'm sure there are more.

If the comment really was made about garbage, I will share this as it popped immediately into my so called brain. There are others I could share, but I tend NOT to dump or take sh*ts on things that I don't agree with.

I couldn't agree more!

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Could it be...? Nah, seems too obvious right?

Leave a comment:

• BOBB
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by shock View Post
    Hey Jeffrey, tell Bob here’s a grievance to air:

There might be 14 people on shockernet, but I bet there’s more people reading our hot garbage than willingly listening to yours.

Sincerely,

John Doe
    FWIW, there are 168 reading now. Record is 2,198 at one time.

Leave a comment:

• SHOCKvalue
    replied
    You know how they say when Jim Cramer talks on CNBC you should do the exact opposite with your investments?

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Hey Jeffrey, tell Bob here’s a grievance to air:

You are a small time act in a dying media realm in a town that nobody cares about outside of Sedgwick and surrounding counties. There might be 14 people on shockernet, but I bet there’s more people reading our hot garbage than willingly listening to yours.

Sincerely,

John Doe

Leave a comment:

Working...
X