Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SB Shock
    replied
    Lutz and Parson's don't agree. Albrecht is a box score fan. He doesn't watch the games or really follow WSU closely (he has been "not aware" of things concerning WSU sports on the show in the past). He probably needs to up his social media presence because he is looking for another job and he doing it with the only thing Wichita cares about which is WSU basketball.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    I didn't see Lutz, but there were some tweets I wasn't allowed to see. I guess I've been blocked again for simply disagreeing. The Lutz family has some of the thinnest skin around.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Dude is an idiot. There is far more talent on this team than the first teams of Turg and 3G.

And I hate the they're 9-4 excuse. Most of those wins we looked like crap and were playing bad teams. It's not just thr 4 losses that have got the fan base riled up. It's the atrocious way we've played, win or lose, and the same problems occurring over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
    FYI - here's his twitter post regarding things - https://twitter.com/KWCHJacob/status...42948336037893

If you expand and read the replies to the tweet, there are some interesting ones. Jeffrey Parsons and Bob Lutz have both weighed in and I imagine Patty Beamer is contemplating as well.
    Talk about a totally off-base tweet. What a dope.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    FYI - here's his twitter post regarding things - https://twitter.com/KWCHJacob/status...42948336037893

If you expand and read the replies to the tweet, there are some interesting ones. Jeffrey Parsons and Bob Lutz have both weighed in and I imagine Patty Beamer is contemplating as well.
    Not really a Parson fan but he completely disagrees with JA. Lutz also to lesser degree.

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied

Jeffrey Parson gets it.

Leave a comment:

• Ted Lasso's Neighbor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
    Bruce called us the lunatic fringe. Ha!
    8,751 paid for tickets to the Memphis game. That is a lot of fringe fans missing.

Leave a comment:

• Ted Lasso's Neighbor
    replied
    I usually turn the channel when Albracht comes on. He moved here in 2014 from Texas and seems to be in love with KU. He probably would fit better in the KC market. I do like the HTeaO thing that his wife franchised since she missed it from their Texas days, so there's a plus there.
    Last edited by Ted Lasso's Neighbor; January 3, 2022, 12:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SHOXAAC
    replied
    Turg absolutely bailed on us and left almost zero talent in the cupboard (no disrespect to Cooz or Matt). Gregg came in and had to recruit like a madman. He also taught a brand new system. IB rode the perfect wave with COVID and scheduling. He had 5 or 6 key players returning and ran the same system as Gregg. Comparing the two are like comparing Bo Derek to Bo Duke.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Nobody in this market wants to stir anything or hate on anything. They’re absolutely clueless honks who are athletic department puppets that wanna make sure they don’t get their parking passes taken away.

Leave a comment:

• Ashockalypse
    replied
    This

Leave a comment:

• Shocktoberfest
    replied
    I knew I shouldn't have listened to that podcast. That guy is railing on fans who have no perspective. Uhhhhh. Year 1 for Marshall vs IB is an apples to oranges comparison. Claiming that IB won the American in a crazy year as some kind of proof of his coaching prowess is way off. If anything, it was the crazy Covid crap and weird scheduling that allowed us to finish so high. Smoke and mirrors. I hope IB does well. I wish him nothing but the best. But he did not start in any kind of the same place Marshall started when he arrived. Not anywhere in the same galaxy. Marshall didn't have anybody like a TE, who played lights out last year. I don't remember Marshall having a Valley player of the year. Bruce called us the lunatic fringe. Ha!
    Last edited by Shocktoberfest; January 3, 2022, 11:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BostonWu
    replied
    Hour 2 - The Shockers did not play well and lost to Memphis. On the first Sports Daily of 2022 Bruce asks Jacob for some help reacting and a little sanity. See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.

Leave a comment:

• BostonWu
    replied
    Originally posted by ABC View Post
    Who is Albrecht?
    Jacob Albrecht cohost with Heurtl on Sports Daily radio show.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X