No announcement yet.

The Annual HCIB WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting… don’t recall seeing the video before.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I've seen that video, but for some reason I always think of SNL's take on abusive coaches as well :)

Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
        I've seen that video, but for some reason I always think of SNL's take on abusive coaches as well :)

Classic. Love that. One of the few funny things from that show in the last 20 + years.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Classic. Love that. One of the few funny things from that show in the last 20 + years.
          That’s the fact Jack!
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

"Put the ball through the hole and I would hit you with the bat."

Classic

Comment

I thought it was Patty Cakes the way she was looking through the window.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                I seem to recall somehow beating Notre Dame during the dark ages of the 90s
                Yes, back when they sucked as much as us

Comment

Maybe WSU will hit the lottery and some AD will get drunk and decide to hire IB from WSU.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                    Maybe WSU will hit the lottery and some AD will get drunk and decide to hire IB from WSU.
                    I bet he'd do alright at Prairie View A&M
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Where is Prez Muma on sports in general or basketball specifically? Where is he on the Beggs Scale?

Comment

• Originally posted by ISASO View Post
                        Where is Prez Muma on sports in general or basketball specifically? Where is he on the Beggs Scale?
                        Nobody knows. I'm not sure anybody has heard from him since first taking over.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I was watching IB from section 125 last night during the timeouts in the last couple of minutes. He was always standing on the court away from the players. He never approached the players until the very end of the timeout to give instructions. No time to explain his instructions or players to clarify them . Just an observation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Dude View Post
                            I was watching IB from section 125 last night during the timeouts in the last couple of minutes. He was always standing on the court away from the players. He never approached the players until the very end of the timeout to give instructions. No time to explain his instructions or players to clarify them . Just an observation.
                            It was obvious on TV

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Nobody knows. I'm not sure anybody has heard from him since first taking over.
                              Muma has been fairly busy promoting his D&I agenda. (At least on Twitter).

Comment

• We are either entering a dark era of Shocker basketball or the end of Shocker basketball. Either way we’re just going have to suffer for a couple of years.

Comment

Working...
                                X