No announcement yet.

Memphis at Wichita State Game Thread 1-1-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble…..chuck it

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

Royal,
      Not bragging or anything...but any wannabes (like me) down at the YMCA can make Ft's - even pressure filled ones!
      He would do just fine at SIU or Drake. Nice guy, but just not here.

That is all.
      I think you missed my sarcasm.

Comment

• Photo with zero effort today. He shouldn’t get another minute (and probably won’t)

Comment

• Glad the players coach is working out.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I’ve been wanting to give IB the benefit of the doubt but he’s on the hot seat. I could have tolerated a close game but this is embarrassing.

Comment

• Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• lack of effort will continue to result in small crowds. getting blown out and giving up 65% shooting from the floor will result in more boo birds and I really can't blame them. we have been outplayed by most teams this year, or at least it seems that way. no offense, no defense, no recruits to look forward to. I'm really scared of what our transfer portal is going to look like...

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                  We aren’t even on the same planet as Memphis in terms of talent
                  And Tulane beat them 3 days ago. They’re freaking 6-5. The talent gap is just an excuse. We’ve made Penny look like John Wooden.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Marshall’s teams never looked this ineffectual. Offense has no hope.

Comment

• It's so painfully obvious IB wasn't ready for this gig. It's going to be painful 4-5 years ahead.

Comment

• I’d like to see us lift the redshirts and start playing them, can’t be any worse. Most of them will probably move on to other programs anyway..

Comment

• Pohto is either very nervous, sick or intimidated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                            I’ve been wanting to give IB the benefit of the doubt but he’s on the hot seat. I could have tolerated a close game but this is embarrassing.
                            Judging by the guy who yelled "Bring back Marshall" when the arena was quiet....you aren't alone in your frustration lol
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• This game was meant to showcase Memphis and their talent against the Washington Generals...I mean Wichita State.

Comment

• Pleasant on the court is death

Comment

Working...
                                X