This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

If the fear mongering would stop and people would think rationally and logically, medical resources wouldn't be stretched to the breaking point.
    You are claiming the people at Wesley and Ascension are encouraging /fear mongering/ by their reporting on the very sick people currently inhabiting their waiting rooms waiting on beds? They aren't just magically going to go away.

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

No. We should fight it until our medical resources aren't stretched to the breaking point.
      Thank you for your sometimes thankless service bro. Sincerely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Windiwu View Post

You are claiming the people at Wesley and Ascension are encouraging /fear mongering/ by their reporting on the very sick people currently inhabiting their waiting rooms waiting on beds? They aren't just magically going to go away.
        No. MSM and Biden Admin / Fauxchi continue to fear monger and spin naive people in to a tizzy. Not hospitals.

Comment

No. We should fight it until our medical resources aren't stretched to the breaking point.
          Staffing shortages are the problem. Not patients.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Staffing shortages are the problem. Not patients.
            Yes, from what I hear locally, staffing is worse than a year ago. Giving hospitals more government money wasn't a good solution. Hospitals are a for profit business. They have no intention of over staffing as it would cut into profits.
            Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• My hospital shifts (which they asked me to do after 10 years) are clearly unrelated to the global pandemic and directly linked to hospital profits. You guys are crazy; I'm done.

Comment

My hospital shifts (which they asked me to do after 10 years) are clearly unrelated to the global pandemic and directly linked to hospital profits. You guys are crazy; I'm done.
                Can it be true that covid is a deal but not quite the deal the worst of the worst are making it?

See ya
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I'm gonna lock this thread. It serves no purpose anymore. Take it to the Covid-19 thread.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                  X