Kansas State at Wichita State Pregame Discussion 12-5-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I wish that article had said:

"“Maybe not if we play really well,” Brown said, laughing. “It’s hard for those schools to want to come in here and play us. You usually have to start a home-and-home series with those guys. Anytime you get those power-five teams to come here, it helps us, it helps bring fans out to the games and I think it helps their fan bases anytime they can get a good basketball team like Wichita State to come to Missouri, to come to Oklahoma State. Obviously, we have more to lose, but I think it helps their ranking out by playing us.”

A guy can dream.
    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
      Ticket sales have been good the last few days, but still 2800 tickets left for Sunday. Hard to believe this likely won’t sell-out.
      With 12,000 tickets sold for Sunday’s game, WSU coach Isaac Brown said on Friday he was excited to experience the in-state rivalry for the first time.

Read more at: https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...#storylink=cpy

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Am I interpreting Weber correctly that he does not need to guard ETN the same way that Oklahoma state did? That he has the athletes to guard him traditionally?
          That's sure what it sounded like, including seeming to indicate that they would be willing to take defensive switches on Tyson and a screener.
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

We are 2-0 in the former B12. A win over the Cats Sunday will make us 3-0 and in first place.

Comment

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm ready to go to war Sunday.

Comment

I don’t know if they have a defensive stalwart like Likekele, I’m assuming they don’t, but if both Tyson and RCIV bring their A game, I think Weber will regret his decision to restart this series. Wish I was in Wichita this year because I’d buy a half dozen tickets and bring my rowdy friends to witness the beginning of Bruce Weber’s nightmare.

It’ll be competitive but the athletes in yellow and black will prevail and send the kittens to their litter box in the “Not So Big Apple.”

Comment

They have a couple of transfer guards that are pesky and quick. I thought last year they looked slow and mechanical, not so much now.

Comment

We win 62 - 55 with our subs playing the last 4 minutes.

Comment

Shocks by 19 and RCIV gets an ESPN Top 10.

Comment

Intrust is cool venue, but damn, I wish it was at Roundhouse…my 82 year old Mom is going to the game, good for her! That being said, screw Bruce Weber.

Comment

I would like nothing more than a 20 point beat down over Squeeky and some of their mouth-breathing fans.

Comment

**** Bruce Weber, I hope we run him out of town Sunday. Go Shox, play and cheer angry.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Am I interpreting Weber correctly that he does not need to guard ETN the same way that Oklahoma state did? That he has the athletes to guard him traditionally?
                              I hope they try that. Tyson will have a big night.

Comment

Kstate has short guards. Tyson should b able to get some buckets. Long guards typically give him issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X