• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

400 tickets left as of now.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
      400 tickets left as of now.
      That's effing awesome! These guys deserve to play in front of 14k fans, hopefully all in yellow and black. Can't wait, GO SHOCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

That's effing awesome! These guys deserve to play in front of 14k fans, hopefully all in yellow and black. Can't wait, GO SHOCKS!
        I’m guessing 4-5000 taters (EMAW)…
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Man, I have to say, even if the game isn’t a sellout, 13,000 to 14,000 tickets sold for a Sunday evening college basketball game in Wichita is friggin’ outstanding, on a football Sunday at that. Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

They sure do. Any shocker fan that doesn't see that is blind. Selton Miguel and Mike Mcguirl are real athletic and will guard TE without any problem. Weber has consulted with OSU and DRAKE and they know TE disappears in big games. And any talk about Shocks running K-State out of the gym is stupid. When has this team done that in any game this year? When? Talking about not living in reality!!!! Yikes!

Besides do the Shocks have any players that can guard the elite shooters of the K-State team? While we know history shows certain players for the Shocks will give us Clangggg for 3 point shooting and free throws. To win this game the leaders on the team need to show up and play tough defense and rebound. Hope we don't play more turnovers and extra errors. Leadership also requires attitude and smart play. Go Shocks.
            Love the Pep Talk! By chance, is your family name Clangggg?

I hope TE scores 30 and then you can swiftly recover from SDS (Shocker Derangement Syndrome). Go Shox!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Covid will probably have a big night too!

We have just over 50% of Kansans vaccinated and many less than that boosted.

Right now Sedgwick county is clocking a 9% 14-day rolling positivity rate. Let's be super generous and say that the IBA attendees will reflect only 25% of that number. In a crowd of 15,000, that would be about 338 folks walking around belching the alien seed into the air.

As the preeminent Covid-19 consultant of this forum, I'm only going to say this: the 7-10,000 that will be in attendance and vulnerable to (re)infection due to diminished immunity, should fully weigh their risk if they have one of the following underlying medical conditions:
                • Chronic kidney disease
                • COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
                • Obesity (BMI of 30 or higher)
                • Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from solid organ transplant
                • Serious heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies
                • Sickle cell disease
                • Type 2 diabetes

Oh... and be sure and read the disclaimer affixed to every entrance to the arena.

That'll be all!

Please be safe and stay home if you have symptoms or are otherwise feeling unwell.
                I had a test that showed anti-bodies. I’ll go and enjoy myself. I’d rather you stay home.

Comment

Originally posted by Arizona Shocker View Post

Love the Pep Talk! By chance, is your family name Clangggg?

I hope TE scores 30 and then you can swiftly recover from SDS (Shocker Derangement Syndrome). Go Shox!
                  Yea, I didn't understand this post of his at all. Will K-State guards be connected to ETN all game long without any problem...probably not. Can we guard their ELITE shooters...please. Against Arkansas and Illinois (the only real teams they have played) their elite shooters were 21-57 (36%) from the field and 3-19 (16%) from 3. They made their hay against the St. Mary of the Blind portion of the schedule. Shocknuts need to go back in the basement.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm ready to go to war Sunday.
                    So does Wu and His Band of Brothers.

WuShock and His Band of Brothers.jpg

Comment

• The wife is a K-State grad but she will be wearing Shocker Yellow at Intrust today. Just gotta love the woman. Go Shocks

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                        Man, I have to say, even if the game isn’t a sellout, 13,000 to 14,000 tickets sold for a Sunday evening college basketball game in Wichita is friggin’ outstanding, on a football Sunday at that. Well done!
                        Especially when the Chiefs/Broncos are the Sunday night game.

Comment

• Unfortunately we laid a big egg tonight in front of 13 to 14 thousand in Intrust.

Comment

Working...
                          X