No announcement yet.

Wichita State Shockers vs. Arizona Wildcats Game Thread 11-19-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNLV hanging tough with Michigan right now.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Damn....UNLV another team with tons of transfers.....gonna see that a lot this year
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Again just super impressed with the effort!!! That AZ team if stays healthy will be a Top-10 team soon. We gave them all they wanted and who knows maybe will see them again in March with a certain 'King" in the line-up next time. Might help just a little......
        FINAL FOURS:
        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
        Number of Times Ranked: 157
        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
        #3 - Dec. 2017
        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
        #2 ~ March 2014
        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Starting lineup Sunday:

CP
          QG
          DD
          MJ
          KP

MU is a liability, JP has been a non-factor thus far, and TE has been way off his game for large chucks of time to start the season.

Need to reward and play the players who have been making a bigger impact.
          The Assman

Comment

• Mo 2 pts, 1 reb, 3 to, 5 fouls.
            I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

It won't happen. That's part of his problem IMO. He doesn't like to ruffle feathers and doesn't like to adjust. It's a horrible trait to have as a head coach.
              I believe our previous HC was absolutely committed to starting veterans. I believe everything you just posted could have been accurately posted about our previous HC.

Should you be able to post about facts, rather than opinion, and how many responses you get from trolling and how much attention you draw to yourself,..

...Oops, sorry, that's never gonna happen.

Dr. Phil says you are an extremely lonely drama queen searching for some self-esteem by degrading others on a message board. It must be really sad to be you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                Starting lineup Sunday:

CP
                QG
                DD
                MJ
                KP

MU is a liability, JP has been a non-factor thus far, and TE has been way off his game for large chucks of time to start the season.

Need to reward and play the players who have been making a bigger impact.
                I wouldn't bet your lunch money on that happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                  I love Ricky’s potential but he is a liability on defense. He has to score 50 to make up for what he gives up on the other end.
                  The player Ricky was guarding scored anytime he wanted too. RC4 plays awful defense. His man went to the cup at will. I saw that happen at least 3 times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

The offense is basically pray we make shots or get second chance opportunities. Hence, we can look extremely horrible one second and amazing the second we start hitting shots. In other words, this team can’t manufacture a bucket via a set play…unless y’all are seeing something I’m not.
                    IB even said as much in an interview when he said the Shox needed to score in transitition instead of in half-court sets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
                      Mo 2 pts, 1 reb, 3 to, 5 fouls.
                      Big oof. Bad matchup to begin with and things just spiraled from there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
                        Mo 2 pts, 1 reb, 3 to, 5 fouls.
                        And also Clanged 2 free throws. If MU doesn't get his head on straight he needs to sit.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I wouldn't bet your lunch money on that happening.
                          It won’t happen.

That doesn’t mean it shouldn’t happen though.
                          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post

IB even said as much in an interview when he said the Shox needed to score in transitition instead of in half-court sets.
                            I’m certainly not against that style of play when the opportunity presents itself…however it’s a style of play that is predicated on a defensive performance like tonight where you force 15-20 TOs. If we consistently force that many TOs, then we absolutely should run n gun.

Comment

• At times I thought I was watching Hickory and Linton.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post

I believe our previous HC was absolutely committed to starting veterans. I believe everything you just posted could have been accurately posted about our previous HC.

Should you be able to post about facts, rather than opinion, and how many responses you get from trolling and how much attention you draw to yourself,..

...Oops, sorry, that's never gonna happen.

Dr. Phil says you are an extremely lonely drama queen searching for some self-esteem by degrading others on a message board. It must be really sad to be you.
                                And I criticized Marshall for that. All. Of. The. Time.

You just made a point about something that wasn't an even an argument and then decided to devote the rest of your 3 paragraph post to be about me and not about basketball.

Why don't you go drink a big fat glass of ovaltine, by your 30 foot high fireplace, and talk Great Depression stories in front of your 800 friends?
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X