Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
    https://247sports.com/college/arizon...te--175637640/

really good analysis from a podcaster about the match up.
    he's done his homework

Comment

That got me jacked up for tomorrow's game!!! Even though Arizona is tall and they are averaging 94 points per game thus far...the guy did say their SOS is sitting at 322 right now. So yeah....hoping for a competitive game and maybe even starting to sense an upset.

Go Shocks!!!
      FINAL FOURS:
      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
      Number of Times Ranked: 157
      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
      #3 - Dec. 2017
      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
      #2 ~ March 2014
      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
        https://www.vegasinsider.com/college.../wichita-state

Vegas has the Shockers opening as as the Underdogs by 8.0 points.
        Took Zona -8.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

I listen to this guy and he was pure garbage. For moment I thought I was listening to a typical chickenhawk fan. Same old blueblood arrogance. His description of our players and his take on TE was sht. Fukk him and the horse that he is riding.
          yes, I could most definitely get a sense of arrogance coming from him but in terms of just the statistics and our play style, we got to keep it honest, he pretty much summed up the shortcomings we’ve had thus far.
          Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Took Zona -8.
            Hope you didn't bet the farm.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Hope you didn't bet the farm.
              I am.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I am.
                Come on now, Fev!

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                  Here's the lord, I hope I'm wrong prediction

AzCats - 74

Shox - 62
                  You are wrong, I declare it so.
                  The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Comment

Good listen. He obviously watched all three WSU games and brought interesting statistical analysis, even if he puts more stock in a three game sample size than me. He accurately described Shocker basketball playing style and had some spot on player analysis (called Ricky “kind of a ball hog”).

I don’t agree with everything he said, particularly regarding Qua and Pohto (he didn’t even mention Jackson). He basically gave WSU zero chance to win and said it’s more likely an AZ blowout than even a narrow WSU win. But it can’t be said he didn’t do his homework

Comment

I never saw this posted.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Good listen. He obviously watched all three WSU games and brought interesting statistical analysis, even if he puts more stock in a three game sample size than me. He accurately described Shocker basketball playing style and had some spot on player analysis (called Ricky “kind of a ball hog”).

I don’t agree with everything he said, particularly regarding Qua and Pohto (he didn’t even mention Jackson). He basically gave WSU zero chance to win and said it’s more likely an AZ blowout than even a narrow WSU win. But it can’t be said he didn’t do his homework
                        Same sh!t was said when we faced them in 2016. Bigger, more athletic, yada, yada, yada. Then we promptly shoved their Blue Dicks in the dirt. Those Wildcat Asshats are 9 freshman and 7 sophomores. First sign of adversity their gameplay and confidence will go down faster than Marylou Rottencrotch's panties after prom. Screw those Arizona *******.

And some on SN are saying it's over before we even begin. Over? Did you say ?over?? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell, no!

Can't wait for our ride to begin tomorrow night.

Now let's go kick some Wildcat ass!

(Change your bet, Fever)

Comment

Same sh!t was said when we faced them in 2016. Bigger, more athletic, yada, yada, yada. Then we promptly shoved their Blue Dicks in the dirt. Those Wildcat Asshats are 9 freshman and 7 sophomores. First sign of adversity their gameplay and confidence will go down faster than Marylou Rottencrotch's panties after prom. Screw those Arizona *******.
                          It’s hard to say WSU isn’t the more battle tested team.

Is it possible Arizona is the juggernaut their margin of victory indicates? Sure. It’s also possible they’ve played a weak schedule, above their head, both, etc. Like someone else said, it’s probably somewhere in between. Where is anyone’s guess at this point. We’ll know more tomorrow.

Likewise, does the fact that WSU has had to grind out three relatively close games indicate that we aren’t very good, are in a shooting slump, both or that we’ve played some decent competition?

Comment

Big name recognition. Biggest to date. Will need to bring our A game, two good half’s and all that stuff. Udeze wii have to be on game, no time off. Etienne and Council will need to be ones to step up, have a good shot take it, but no forced crap, don’t just settle for 3. We’ll win by 3……I’m rolling the dice..

Comment

And some on SN are saying it's over before we even begin. Over? Did you say ?over?? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell, no!

Can't wait for our ride to begin tomorrow night.

Now let's go kick some Wildcat ass!

(Change your bet, Fever)
                              Yeah that's exactly what rhe experts said for the last game. And now the experts are saying WSU is not very good because they had to grind out wins against 3 Midmajors. The Shocks will not be able to compete against the big boys. The Shocks must accept its limitations and submit to the more bigger athletic team.. This is Pac 12 basketball. Game over. Yada Yada

Comment

This guy sounds like an absolute dork. Wichita State by 25.

Comment

Working...
                                X