Wichita State vs Tarleton Game Thread 11-16-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    Good for Dex. What a great ambassador for the University. Stay humble young fella.

They weren't kidding about budget cuts to the athletic department. I think I saw Mo Udeze doing the team's laundry and Joe Pleasant closing the concessions stand down.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

It’s funny that 1976 tool thinks I can’t say one thing nice about Brown yet his corn ass has failed to look in the mirror to see he has had zero positive comments about a former coach. Irony.

You should ask him his predictions on South Carolina this year. He was a Nostradamus in regard to Washington last year. He knows his stuff.
        Hey Nabob thanks for making my point regards your negative bullying and name calling history with this typical post.

The following is a listing of the nine posts you made during the Tarleton game - Do you think they present a negative or supportive view of the Shockers? To me you are not a Shocker fan but a self absorbed individual seeking public recognition on Shockernet.

#18 Poor shot selection quickly shrinks that lead. Shocking

#21 It’s ok. We’re a good shooting team. Still early.

#36 No accountability on bad decision making either.

#40 That’s the hilarious thing. We were somehow led to believe we’d be a run and gun team and we’ve been the complete opposite of that. The fact that this was the game plan going into the year has made the first 3 games even more unbearable on offense.

#43 Will we crack 30 by halftime at any point this season?

#52 Where’s the coaching at?

#121 Just giving away possessions

#129 It’s just not a great thing to watch. Winning helps but I don’t know how much of that will come this year when we play teams with height and a half of pulse on offense.

#145 Sunshine approved!

Regards me making positive posts regards Marshall, how many would you like to read? I acknowledge once I reached my fill of the guy I no longer offered support for a guy seen as a d*ck by opposing fans and is IMO a very poor public face for WSU, Wichita and Kansas. Note that FVV the best player to ever play for Marshall at WSU has not issued any public support for the guy since his dismissal by WSU became a possibility.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I think RCIV could be the best player on this team, if he could only improve his defensive positioning.

He stands straight up too often.

If he could become a good defender, the NBA shouldn’t be out of question.
            The Assman

Comment

• CJ made the most of his chances and his earn more playing time going forward (until he shows otherwise).

Good on you, young man.
              The Assman

Comment

• Qua just adds a little more for me at PG then CP at the moment.

Though, I did find the sets where they played them both interesting and expect that we see that a bit more in the future.
                The Assman

Comment

• Monzy has a F***ING MOTOR!!

That might be my single favorite attribute in a player, so I am more forgiving of mistakes made by players like that.

He needs to play more minutes then he doesn’t.
                  The Assman

Comment

• I expect TE, DD, and MU to be who we think they are, even if they’ve all struggled at some point these first three games.

This team will (more than likely) live and die by their success.

They know that. I expect them to step up.
                    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                      I think RCIV could be the best player on this team, if he could only improve his defensive positioning.

He stands straight up too often.

If he could become a good defender, the NBA shouldn’t be out of question.
                      Plays too selfish too often. He can be a playmaker, and we saw that a couple times this game. But, he also takes some terrible, terrible shots.

Comment

• RCIV loves to overpenetrate. If he cold learn the art of the pullup jumper, he could be deadly. Between that and getting Mo to pass out of the post, we would cut down on a lot of turnovers.

Comment

• I guess the Dexter Dennis trash video really went viral. They did an entire news segment on the morning new down here in Houston this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            I guess the Dexter Dennis trash video really went viral. They did an entire news segment on the morning new down here in Houston this morning.
                            It sure did; I even received a couple of ‘positive comments’ (texts) from KU fans.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              I guess the Dexter Dennis trash video really went viral. They did an entire news segment on the morning new down here in Houston this morning.
                              Maybe he is working on some Baker Mayfield-LIke "this is my house" videos for an NIL sponsor.

Seriously, though, that is really cool and impressive.

Comment

Working...
                              X