Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The profanity filter on here does leave a lot to be desired.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Forgive my candor, but interesting that the only person in this thread who has been threatened with a banning is a long time poster who supposedly "bypassed" some stupid curse filter and not, you know, the troll.
      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        Other F bombs have passed through before. I assumed the filter would take care of itself. Don't pin every f bomb drop on me.

And yes I'm gonna tell this toolbar how it is. Hos trolling bs is worse than my potty mouth.
        That's fine, just understand that continuing to do so is a detriment to your membership of this website. If you'd rather continue to bypass filters, and slug it out with trolls that all they want is to stir up the pot, that's on you. I won't continue to remind you every so often that you need to tone it down. After 3-4 separate PM's I assumed you would understand that specific behavior is unacceptable. So just so we're squared away, there will be no more warnings. It's the end of the line. The ball is in your court.
        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
          If the purpose of your visit to ShockerNet is to rile up Shocker fans, then there is no need for you to come back. Change the attitude please.
          Originally posted by rjl View Post
          Forgive my candor, but interesting that the only person in this thread who has been threatened with a banning is a long time poster who supposedly "bypassed" some stupid curse filter and not, you know, the troll.
          Did you miss my 2nd post?

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
            The profanity filter on here does leave a lot to be desired.
            You mean when you can't even say c-r-a-p without getting censored?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by NWShocker11 View Post
              Sorry if this has been addressed or this is not the right thread, but I need some quick help.

If I was able to go to St. Louis on Sunday only what is the best way to get tickets for that one day if we make it? Are scalpers the best bet or buy in advance? Thanks for the help
              As has been said elsewhere in the thread, there will be a ton of tickets hitting the street market on Saturday night. If you can't make it there then, perhaps on Sunday morning swing by the team hotel of the teams who lost last on Saturday and hope to catch a fan who's leaving town. There will be scalpers outside the arena, but, speaking from experience, they probably paid dirt for the tickets and are looking for gold in return. Once the Sunday game actually starts, though, the liquidation begins, so you can get a good deal if you are willing to miss a minute or two.

Comment

You mean when you can't even say c-r-a-p without getting censored?
                Pretty much.

Is assist still cencored? How about Phillip Thomasson?
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Apparently not. But the fact that c-r-a-p is censored is baffling. Yet other, much more serious words, find a way through is quite curious.
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post
                    Par for the course. The troll who originated everything gets more leash than the people calling them out and defending WSU and this site.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Does this surprise you?
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                        Did you miss my 2nd post?
                        I guess I was taking into account explicit threat of a "ban."

Anyway, I'm out of the troll discussion.

Comment

Other F bombs have passed through before. I assumed the filter would take care of itself. Don't pin every f bomb drop on me.

And yes I'm gonna tell this toolbag how it is. His trolling bs is worse than my potty mouth.
                          Translation: I am a child. I can't control my own behavior. He started it. He deserved it. He's worse than me.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                            Does this surprise you?
                            Negative.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Par for the course. The troll who originated everything gets more leash than the people calling them out and defending WSU and this site.
                              You miss every point I make. It is not your place, or anyone else's that is not a moderator to "police" the forum other than clicking "report" on a post that is trolling/disruptive to discussion. When someone is trolling, their objective is to create responses that will be attacking in nature. You fail to see this every single time someone comes on here and makes a trolling remark about the program. So as you say, "par for the course."

The troll received no more leash than you were given on your first offense.

I have given you multiple PM's regarding your behavior on this forum, yet you continue to fall back into your old habits, and become abrasive after a few weeks of each PM. It was the Sycarmore fan's first offense, and I told him to change his attitude or he can leave. If you can't read into that line, it's a "shape up or you're banned" response. So I do not see how I'm giving him more leash than you, or anyone else.

Comment

Pretty sure that wasn't his first offense. He was here a month or so ago and did the same damn thing. He has zero want of actual dialogue but you let him come back and do it again. Hell, even the good Doc let this guy have it because of his past transgressions.
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X