This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Tickets

Sorry if this has been addressed or this is not the right thread, but I need some quick help.

If I was able to go to St. Louis on Sunday only what is the best way to get tickets for that one day if we make it? Are scalpers the best bet or buy in advance? Thanks for the help

Scalpers or at the door.

Scott Trade seats 19,000+

Comment

So are you saying I would not have any problem getting tickets if I wait till I get there? All I can find on select a seat is the upper leval. And does any one know how the view is from the upper leval?

Comment

Scalpers are probably a good way to go but try not to get anything on the corners. Upper bowl center would not be bad.

Comment

I dont think the view from the upper level is terrible. You wouldnt be sitting with the majority of Shocker fans but if that is something you are ok with, I think you'd be ok. But there will be plenty of people dumping their tickets. Id say to wait til you get there unless you are really concerned. Like the post above said, seats 19000 and Ive never seen it truly full on Sunday in any of my years at the tournament.

Comment

I've seen 17K but that was when all the Illinois people were showing up. I think there will be plenty of space this year.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by cptmorgan View Post
              So are you saying I would not have any problem getting tickets if I wait till I get there? All I can find on select a seat is the upper leval. And does any one know how the view is from the upper leval?
              You won't have a problem picking up tickets from scalpers..at ALL. You have to remember the reason so many tickets have been purchased is because alot of them are from all session passes purchased among all 10 schools. The majority of 8 of those school's fans will sell their remaining tickets to scalpers as their teams lose and they go home.
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Wouldn't worry about needing a Sunday ticket. What is different this time around..................................Wichita State has twice previously won the MVC Tournament (1985 and 1987) and has had the top seed three times but has not claimed a title since the event moved to St. Louis in 1991 .............that's 20 opportunities man ..............some of these players weren't born yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by SycamoreFanatic View Post
                  Wouldn't worry about needing a Sunday ticket. What is different this time around..................................Wichita State has twice previously won the MVC Tournament (1985 and 1987) and has had the top seed three times but has not claimed a title since the event moved to St. Louis in 1991 .............that's 20 opportunities man ..............some of these players weren't born yet ?
                  You have fun on Thursday night there Tree fan. We will be rooting for the ugly dawgs. You might want to start talking sh@t when you aren't picked third and end up in the play in round.

Comment

Didn't you learn your lesson last time son? Trash talking from the guy whose fans you can count on 1 hand in St. Louis (or anywhere else for that matter), fantastic.

I thought you were too hurt from my comment that pooved why eveyone hates WSU...we're mean ole bad people..and so wude.

I guess this was the zinger you've been working on since then. Good job. Let me know if you need some good Thursday tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by NWShocker11 View Post
                      Sorry if this has been addressed or this is not the right thread, but I need some quick help.

If I was able to go to St. Louis on Sunday only what is the best way to get tickets for that one day if we make it? Are scalpers the best bet or buy in advance? Thanks for the help
                      NWS, something else to add....the teams on Sunday are given a lot of VIP tickets that would normally go to sponsors, other fans etc etc. I don't know where you stand on SASO points, but I'd keep in contact with someone in WSU's office for available tickets Saturday night and Sunday morning. Also, as these tickets are distributed, there will be WSU fans that are essentially upgrading, and you will be able to get tickets for a song, I suspect.

But getting lower bowl tickets will not be difficult I promise.

Comment

Actually, 2 ISU-b fans purchased some of my Thursday tickets, SIU fans purchased the other 5....I hope they get along well.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                          Actually, 2 ISU-b fans purchased some of my Thursday tickets, SIU fans purchased the other 5....I hope they get along well.
                          You should have alternated the seats amongst them . . . fun.
                          If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

I guess I should have mentioned all 7 of them will be kind of separated by @pogo: and his wife...I hope he keeps them in line.

Comment

How many times have the Suckamores won the Get Hot in One Weekend Invitational?

Thursday Night Terre TruckStop trash talking sh*t. God, I LOVE that.

I hope you have fun watching a real team play in March from your trailer sofa.
                              Last edited by _kai_; February 29, 2012, 02:27 PM. Reason: removing bypassed F bomb
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X