Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fever, no need for that language or that intensity. The language doesn't belong here. The intensity gives the ISU fan exactly what he wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by SycamoreFanatic View Post
      Wouldn't worry about needing a Sunday ticket. What is different this time around..................................Wichita State has twice previously won the MVC Tournament (1985 and 1987) and has had the top seed three times but has not claimed a title since the event moved to St. Louis in 1991 .............that's 20 opportunities man ..............some of these players weren't born yet ?
      The fact that you think that "............" is some sort of useful punctuation speaks volumes about your intelligence.

Now crawl back under a tree you stupid piece of ****.
      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

I should mention that if anyone gets into a bind and needs tickets, let me know. I've got 2 extra for every day except Thursday.

Comment

Doc,
          Check your PM.
          SR
          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
            Fever, no need for that language or that intensity. The language doesn't belong here. The intensity gives the ISU fan exactly what he wanted.
            Thanks, Mah. Trolling also doesn't belong here. So if my post needs editing, whatever, but it needs to happen upon deletion of the trolling post, which per forum rules, doesn't belong here either.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              How many times have the Suckamores won the Get Hot in One Weekend Invitational, ****tard?

Thursday Night Terre TruckStop trash talking sh*t. God, I LOVE that.

I hope you have fun watching a real team play in March from your trailer sofa.
              2001 & 2011................two more than the Shockers have ever won in St. Louis.

Comment

2001 & 2011................two more than the Shockers have ever won in St. Louis.
                And you were a 13 and 14 seed in the NCAA tourney. Congrats!

Comment

Come on guys, stop feeding the troll. He knows he'd trade everything to have what we got in 2006.

Comment

Why do people feed mindless trolls?

Comment

2001 & 2011................two more thanksgiving the Shockers have ever won in St. Louis.
                      Go away troll. The other ISUB fans must not share your optimism. Your ticket sales for the Lou this weekend are weak, and travel time is not an excuse for your fan base.

On the other hand WSU fan will travel three times further and have at least three times the amount of fans as ISUB.

Comment

Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
                        And you were a 13 and 14 seed in the NCAA tourney. Congrats!
                        2001 Indiana State 70 #4 Oklahoma 68..................thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          Thanks, Mah. Trolling also doesn't belong here. So if my post needs editing, whatever, but it needs to happen upon deletion of the trolling post, which per forum rules, doesn't belong here either.
                          And you're not a moderator, you're not the forum sheriff, there is absolutely no need for you to respond to these trolls. There is a simple report button below each post. All you have to do is click that, and report it. I know that you know how to do it, you've done it before.

Stop bypassing the curse filter. One more bypassed F bomb, and you're gone.
                          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Wouldn't worry about needing a Sunday ticket. What is different this time around..................................Wichita State has twice previously won the MVC Tournament (1985 and 1987) and has had the top seed three times but has not claimed a title since the event moved to St. Louis in 1991 .............that's 20 opportunities man ..............some of these players weren't born yet ?
                            If the purpose of your visit to ShockerNet is to rile up Shocker fans, then there is no need for you to come back. Change the attitude please.
                            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                              And you're not a moderator, you're not the forum sheriff, there is absolutely no need for you to respond to these trolls. There is a simple report button below each post. All you have to do is click that, and report it. I know that you know how to do it, you've done it before.

Stop bypassing the curse filter. One more bypassed F bomb, and you're gone.
                              Other F bombs have passed through before. I assumed the filter would take care of itself. Don't pin every f bomb drop on me.

And yes I'm gonna tell this toolbag how it is. His trolling bs is worse than my potty mouth.
                              Last edited by ShockerFever; February 29, 2012, 02:50 PM.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Same amount of Get Hot in One Weekend Invitationals as WSU has won. You can't even troll right without screwing it up.

I hope you enjoy your usual Thursday night playing basketball, d-bag. Now GTFO.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X