Wichita State vs. Southern Alabama Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am scared of the Vegas tourney…
    Last edited by ventichai; November 13, 2021, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      Alabama will beat this team by 30 next week.
      I’m afraid you are right. Saying South Alabama is good is heaping frosting on a turd. They have some nice pieces but are undisciplined and once they are scouted more they will be much easier to defend. Kudos to coaches for finally going to a zone, which may be part of our identity pretty soon.

RCIV was good offensively and so was Qua. Outside of that, not many positives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
        I hate listening to Bob Close.
        I quote myself but it’s weird because his wife was my favorite Headline News anchor of all time 40 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
          Two very ugly wins. Really concerned about Vegas.
          At least what happens there, will stay there.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

I’m afraid you are right. Saying South Alabama is good is heaping frosting on a turd. They have some nice pieces but are undisciplined and once they are scouted more they will be much easier to defend. Kudos to coaches for finally going to a zone, which may be part of our identity pretty soon.
            Tyson was sick and was awful this afternoon.

Comment

• 2 new starters. Ricky and Qua.PERIOD!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Nm

Comment

• If our offense is the future of college basketball, I may be done watching. It's ugly and not fun at all to watch. I miss the days of watching a cohesive team with obvious chemistry that can run an offense that opens someone up for a good shot. Maybe it's because defenses have pushed the game in this direction, but that doesn't make it any easier to watch.

Comment

NM

Comment

• Box score for the Wichita State Shockers vs. South Alabama Jaguars NCAAM game from November 13, 2021 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

Comment

• Granted Tyson was under the weather and maybe medicated but considering that he, Dex and Mo combined to shoot 5-26 (19.2%) including 1-12 from 3 I am a bit surprised we left the court with a W. Kudos to the rest of the guys combining to shoot 17-33 (51.5%) from the field including 7-14 from 3.

Shocks had a 5 point advantage at the free throw line hitting 12-16 vs 7-12 for South Alabama.

The Shocks clearly not hitting on all cylinders right now and the guys we anticipated leading this team are not playing well at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          If our offense is the future of college basketball, I may be done watching. It's ugly and not fun at all to watch. I miss the days of watching a cohesive team with obvious chemistry that can run an offense that opens someone up for a good shot. Maybe it's because defenses have pushed the game in this direction, but that doesn't make it any easier to watch.
                          I understand completely

Comment

Nm

Comment

made some bad decisions as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                                We have no leadership and when Tyson and Dex are both off, its ugly
                                When has either played a good game this year. DD is missing so many WIDE OPEN 3 pointers. And can we please stop passing the ball to MU . I know that sounds hard, but WTF is he going to do with it. Miss a wide open layup, throw the ball away, and play volleyball on a rebound. And then when he makes a shot skip down the court like he has done something. . Talking about stupid. The veterans on this team have not pulled the weight they need to. It is very disappointing.

Comment

Working...
                                X