2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    If you think losing to Colgate negatively affects anything regarding Syracuse basketball in November, ESPECIALLY their potential at large chances, I have a really nice Vegas bridge to sell at a price.
    LMAO. So you know some history about how they give preferential treatment to certain coaches and their teams for giving out at large bids to the tournament? Shame on you for bringing this subject up.

Comment

• if they get 13 W's they are probably in

Comment

• I guess Villanova learned by today's lost to Purdue that you cannot beat a good team if your going to miss 8 free-throws in the final 3 minutes of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          If you think losing to Colgate negatively affects anything regarding Syracuse basketball in November, ESPECIALLY their potential at large chances, I have a really nice Vegas bridge to sell at a price.
          I'm just waiting for Syracuse to be the first triple digit NET/RPI to get an at large. It's bound to happen eventually

Comment

• Fighting Janses got a nice bounce-back win over Indiana State. They had some great late-game execution to push the score out, making some nice passes to create easy buckets.
            78-65

Comment

• Still a half to play....but MAN I wish we would have beaten Arizona.

Arizona - 37
              Michigan - 29
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• SMU gives up a double digit lead and loses to Missouri in OT

Comment

• #10 on Arizona still falling onto the ground everytime he even gets touched. How he doesn't get a flop warning......he did that all night against us.
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Of course they looked much the same against us for quite a while - But right now Arizona looks... elite. Taking it to Michigan.

Comment

• Arizona had 22 turnovers against the Shocks. Just four so far tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                        Arizona had 22 turnovers against the Shocks. Just four so far tonight.
                        Also shooting MUCH better against Michigan than they did against the Shocks

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                          #10 on Arizona still falling onto the ground everytime he even gets touched. How he doesn't get a flop warning......he did that all night against us.
                          He finally got one

Comment

• Keep shooting layups and dunks and your % will probably be solid. We stopped the dunks after about 12 minutes on Friday. #Elite D and effort

Comment

• Michigan seems to have run outa steam?

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Also shooting MUCH better against Michigan than they did against the Shocks
                                Arizona really sucked against us. Good thing they weathered our game.

Comment

Working...
                                X