Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    Houston in trouble.
    Not sure that they have led all game. Everytime I have checked they have been down
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Dexter had several 6 footers (somewhat guarded), and Ricky Council had a couple in close too that they have to convert. Our defense and rebounding were good tonight against a good team. JSU can compete in the American.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
        An additional 6-10 lunker would not hurt for this team.
        The one they do have ain't too bad. Not everyone has even 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
          Dexter had several 6 footers (somewhat guarded), and Ricky Council had a couple in close too that they have to convert. Our defense and rebounding were good tonight against a good team. JSU can compete in the American.
          You can definitely tell they are experienced. Hoping JSU does well!
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I do like Pohto's defense. Had that one time late in the game he was out of position and let the guy by. But otherwise I can see what coach was saying about his defense. He can disrupt a lot.

Comment

• I'm just thrilled we won. Gotta give JSU a lot of credit, they are very well coached and and they came very close to beating us on the road.

Comment

• Feels good to outrebound a good rebounding team again.

Comment

• Did we just win a game on the back of excellent free throw shooting? The call in line is going to be boring tonight!

Comment

• 10 steals is nice also.

Comment

• CBS has Jacksonville State ranked 223/358 amongst D-1 teams. Granted we did not play particularly well, but that just goes to show you how lazy and biased they are. Coming in at 94 in the same rankings is University of Washington.

Comment

• This was a hard earned win and we will take it. 1-0 is about all I have to say about that!! Go Shockers!!!
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• This game I think will do this team some good. JSU was PDG on defense and they have good athletes and experienced players. This game much more valuable than a 30+ point blowout against an overmatched opponent.

Comment

• The good: PG's took good care of the ball and played good D esp Porter
                            Pohto
                            Free throw shooting
                            TE down the stretch and DD a pretty good all around game
                            Pleasant with a better second half
                            The bad: Too much dribbling ( Grant & RC4 )
                            Attendance
                            3 pt shooting except the last one
                            The ugly:
                            The D on #11 until they switched to DD on him
                            Mo's turnovers and can't put a body on anyone rebounding

Comment

• Houston now up 6 on Hofstra in OT. Looks like the AAC goes undefeated today.

Comment

• Terrific post-game interview by Tyson (as always).

Comment

Working...
                                X