Creighton wins . . . barely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creighton wins . . . barely

Indiana State misses the last shot and loses to Creighton, But - the end of the game will be shown many times - watch Echinique absolutely slam Jake Odom to the floor from behind when the last shot is in the air. OMG - he almost killed him. Tough call to make at the end of the game, but it was there, big time.
    If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Has Kreytun played their way out of the dance?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Has Kreytun played their way out of the dance?
      Not even close. They'd have to have lost their last two and lost their opener in St. Louis.

Comment

Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post
        Indiana State misses the last shot and loses to Creighton, But - the end of the game will be shown many times - watch Echinique absolutely slam Jake Odom to the floor from behind when the last shot is in the air. OMG - he almost killed him. Tough call to make at the end of the game, but it was there, big time.
        Damn you, stole my post. Gets away with more than anyone in the history of this league.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          Damn you, stole my post. Gets away with more than anyone in the history of this league.
          I defer to the Gentleman with Emeritus board status . . . (just glad you conifirmed it was what I thought I saw . . .)
          If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Not even close?????

Comment

Not even close?????
              Creighton is a lock. Might even be ranked on Monday.
              Originally posted by BleacherReport
              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Not even close?????
                Are you drunk or just ill-informed?

They have won 4 straight.

Comment

Creighton didn't win because they were the better team today. Indiana State lost because they were that bad. I thought we've missed a lot of chip shots in some of our games this year, but in this game Indiana State would have us beat by a long way.

Comment

Dougie also gets away with a hand in a ISU players back on the rebound. The last three games CU has won have been last possession wins. I guess its better for the league but they sure don't seem to be playing their best right now. I'm okay with that continuing for another week and a half.

Comment

Not even close?????
                      Are you ****ing serious?
                      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post
                        Are you ****ing serious?
                        There are times when I think Pin's cheese has slid off his cracker.
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

The Valley will not get three. CU is not finishing strong. If somebody other than us or them should happen to get the automatic, I just don't see it. Yes on serious.....no on drunk......misinformed is still in question.

Comment

The Valley will not get three. CU is not finishing strong. If somebody other than us or them should happen to get the automatic, I just don't see it. Yes on serious.....no on drunk......misinformed is still in question.
                            Might get 3 with the week bubble, more likely CU NIT 1 or 2 seed.

Comment

Did they storm the court?
                              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Working...
                              X