WSU Game 1 vs Miz S. St. Attendance Prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Game 1 vs Miz S. St. Attendance Prediction

What will be the attendance for the Exhibition game vs Missouri Southern St.?
    Sellout
    1.67%
    >10,000
    1.67%
    >9,000 less than 10K
    6.67%
    >8,000 less than 9K
    15.00%
    >7,000 less than 8K
    33.33%
    <7,000
    41.67%

The poll is expired.

For bonus points, you can predict the % of fans who are wearing their masks.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      If it is like baseball when masks were required outdoors, the ushers were policing it. Seems like that was happening in Volleyball as well.

Comment

1. It's an Exhibition
        2. Covid
        3. Masks
        4. Chiefs on Monday Night Football (even as bad as they are this year)

Wouldn't be surprised at half full.

That said .. Me and my 3 tickets are pumped to be there

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          1. It's an Exhibition
          2. Covid
          3. Masks
          4. Chiefs on Monday Night Football (even as bad as they are this year)

Wouldn't be surprised at half full.

That said .. Me and my 3 tickets are pumped to be there
          I have my 3 as well. We only need 10,500 more to fill the place up!

Comment

Game day tickets may be easily had this year. That could get some into CKA who can't afford SASO. I'm expecting smaller crowds, but the crowds may be more enthusiastic than some of the older group that has (or had) season tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
              Game day tickets may be easily had this year. That could get some into CKA who can't afford SASO. I'm expecting smaller crowds, but the crowds may be more enthusiastic than some of the older group that has (or had) season tickets.
              In 2019 anybody that wanted into Koch really could get a seat. The row in front of me was a revolving door of different people and there usually except for couple games had open seats. Even some of the games that were supposedly sold out had seats available.

Comment

The sellout,10k and 9k options were not needed.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                  >50
                  Livin the dream

Comment

5,000 for the game.

average of 6,800 butts in seats for the season. my old seats will go for less than 33% off face value.

hope i’m wrong but the trajectory was already heading that way before covid

Comment

Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post
                      5,000 for the game.

average of 6,800 butts in seats for the season. my old seats will go for less than 33% off face value.

hope i’m wrong but the trajectory was already heading that way before covid
                      The athletic department has done little with reaching out to the Joe Schmo fan. They essentially took them for granted and their measly $1500/year in SASO and tickets. They got comfy, probably a bit cocky and still seem content on sitting back on their phannies and collecting their checks. Is there any promotion or advertising for the basketball program anymore?

Hope IB can keep the level of play up because that's the only thing keeping the ship intact at this point.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Covid restrictions don't help and the home slate has been abysmal over the past few years. Every game can now be watched in HD regardless of your location. Southwest Northeast Missouri State - Rolla is not going to drag people out of their seats on their own.

Does the AD still have the phone number of the quick change people or what about the monkey and dog rodeo?

Edit: Scratch Quick Change. Dude died of Covid last November. Bud Light Daredevils? Power Team?
                        Last edited by BOBB; October 26, 2021, 11:56 PM.
                        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

The athletic department has done little with reaching out to the Joe Schmo fan. They essentially took them for granted and their measly $1500/year in SASO and tickets. They got comfy, probably a bit cocky and still seem content on sitting back on their phannies and collecting their checks. Is there any promotion or advertising for the basketball program anymore?

Hope IB can keep the level of play up because that's the only thing keeping the ship intact at this point.
                          Shadow inflation. Give you less for the same price. Brought to you by the Yoplait cup and David Schwimmer's dad's Cashews and Raisins.
                          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                            Edit: Scratch Quick Change. Dude died of Covid last November. Bud Light Daredevils? Power Team?
                            Incredible reference here to the Power Team. I want to see “world class athletes” blow up hot water bottles and ripping up phone books. That’ll get the butts in the seats.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Where’s Red Panda when we need her? Sure, she was happy to take a grand plus expenses on her way up but get a spot on #SCTop10 and mini bio on same and all of a sudden you don’t even take calls from the 316

Comment

Working...
                              X