Shockers and NIL deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also known as Lilb Itch
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
      Also known as Lilb Itch
      And Son of Bigb Itch

Comment

“Who is TP?” Cmon Man! That’s like askin Who is EP? (Elvis Presley). He’s the King!

Comment

Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
          “Who is TP?” Cmon Man! That’s like askin Who is EP? (Elvis Presley). He’s the King!
          If you have to put it in parentheses, then just maybe, the initials aren't enough. Just sayin
          One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

How did TP do at his NBA workouts? I hadn’t heard any of the reviews yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
              They are still "processing" the information.

Comment

I heard that he couldn’t find a team that would let him work out in a hoodie and parka in July.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

All this “TP” talk has me thinking about Terrance and Phillip…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Not quite the right thread, but it fits the pattern of how basketball is evolving.

5-star 16-year old with offers from Kentucky, UCLA, and others signed a multi-year pro deal worth over a mill

Comment

Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
                      Not quite the right thread, but it fits the pattern of how basketball is evolving.

5-star 16-year old with offers from Kentucky, UCLA, and others signed a multi-year pro deal worth over a mill

https://www.theroot.com/16-year-old-...tent=algorithm
                      So very happy to see this. It's about ****** time. !!!!!!!! If kids can take a job at a grocery store, go serve our country in the military and put their life at risk,, play tennis, golf, declare draft status in baseball they d@m sure ought to be able to make some money playing basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

So very happy to see this. It's about ****** time. !!!!!!!! If kids can take a job at a grocery store, go serve our country in the military and put their life at risk,, play tennis, golf, declare draft status in baseball they d@m sure ought to be able to make some money playing basketball.
                        Yes. There are no current opportunities for basketball players to make money in the past, unless they go to Kentucky, KU, and Duke. Oh, wait, that still may be what ends up happening, and some of this might be within the rules.

Of course, I'm being sarcastic. You may have been too, but my meter isn't sure.

Comment

Question: what is Overtime Elite and how do they have funds to pay kids a million dollars? This can’t go on forever without revenue.

Comment

Question: what is Overtime Elite and how do they have funds to pay kids a million dollars? This can’t go on forever without revenue.
                            And who will they play?

Comment

OMG! Kevin Ollie is OTE Head Coach and Director of Player Development

OTE offers the world's most talented basketball players a better pathway to becoming professional athletes. Powered by Overtime. Introducing a transformative sports league that offers a year-round development program combining world-class coaching, cutting-edge sports science and performance technology.

Comment

nm
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X