Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockers and NIL deals

Mo is the first to bite.

good for him. I WSU were on top of things they would have an in-house person dedicated to finding opportunities for our athletes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
      good for him. I WSU were on top of things they would have an in-house person dedicated to finding opportunities for our athletes.
      I would imagine that they do - for oversight if nothing else

Comment

I could be way off on this...but did I see somewhere that a sponsor could not support both WSU and a student-athlete?
        78-65

Comment

Good for Mo. Hope these kids have a chance to make the most of their opportunities.

Comment

How long until Eric aka the process signs his deal with u-haul?

Comment

Originally posted by bighouse View Post
              I heard he just signed a deal with Acme Brick...

Comment

Originally posted by bighouse View Post
                "I may just be on the 2nd team, but I only sit on First Team!"

Comment

Boatright did a Q & A on the NIL changes. Here is Taylor's report:

Comment

I wonder if any of them will join Ron Baker (https://www.cameo.com/ronbaker620) and Rashard Kelly (https://www.cameo.com/rashardkelly0) on Cameo :) There are already some NCAA athletes that have joined - https://www.cameo.com/browse/athlete...st&nextToken=0
                    Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      Boatright did a Q & A on the NIL changes. Here is Taylor's report:

Feels like a competitive disadvantage to come out and say we aren't going to be proactive on this.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                        I could be way off on this...but did I see somewhere that a sponsor could not support both WSU and a student-athlete?
                        Boosters are allowed to support student athletes but it has to be for work rendered. Can't just give them money for nothing

Comment

Seems to me like its gonna get watered down real fast. I know these kids all wanna make money but you gotta have something people actually wanna buy. The real money will be paid by sponsors I’m sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Boosters are allowed to support student athletes but it has to be for work rendered. Can't just give them money for nothing
                            Define “work”. Kids these days make a fortune just putting an ad on their instagram feed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

Define “work”. Kids these days make a fortune just putting an ad on their instagram feed.
                              That's the fun part. Who knows who gets final say on what "work" is.

Comment

Working...
                              X