Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316 View Post
    St. Mary's does not look impressive.
    Isn't St. Mary's missing one of their starters? In addition, I know Dellavadova was going to miss the game and then is playing hurt now - I don't think he's 100 percent. Road game as well. I think St. Mary's is better than what is being shown on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
      Isn't St. Mary's missing one of their starters? In addition, I know Dellavadova was going to miss the game and then is playing hurt now - I don't think he's 100 percent. Road game as well. I think St. Mary's is better than what is being shown on TV.
      I agree but compare SMU with WSU. Stutz missed a game (back problem). Didn't Rags miss one or two games? However WSU kept chugging along while SMU is losing badly to Murr(a)y State.
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Bradley with a nice job in holding Loyola-Chicago to 56 points. Unfortunately, they could only muster 44 themselves.

Best the Valley can do now is 4-6 if Creighton can pull out a win over LBSU.

Comment

I know I should root for sCUm but its really hard to. They play so little defense and when they aren't hitting their jump shots they're barely average.

Comment

Espn announcers calling Monson Munson.

In your dreams, Roy!
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Looks to me like the Blewjays are overmatched. Pace of the game is pretty fast for the shallow Kraytun bunch.

Comment

Antoine Young wants to be like Joe Ragland when he grows up!

Comment

Im rooting for CU for purely selfish reasons. The fact that they got out quickly and now trail by 6 does not bode well.
                  Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

The Beach are very big and athletic, damn!

Comment

Long Beach is one of the most active defensive teams I've seen.

Yellow and Black = Bluejay cryptonite

Comment

Creighton looks gassed already.

Comment

CU is not a comeback team. They need to keep this game close.
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Damn i forgot how silent 18k people can actually be.....

Comment

And Casper Ware wants to be Andrew Goudelock when he grows up.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                                The Beach are very big and athletic, damn!
                                ODU looked way more athletic than MSU, same thing for VCU and UNI. Vally as a whole look like chumps. Although we look like champs.
                                “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                                -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Working...
                                X