No announcement yet.

MVC Teams - 2012 Bracket Busters Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODU up 3 at half on MSU, Oakland beating ISU red by 10 with 4:30 to go in the 1st.

Good lord, are we gonna go 1-9?

Comment

No, CU will rise and overcome

Comment

The Valley sucks....that is all....
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

The MVC is supposed to be the premiere conference in Brack Busters? The results are abyssmal.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Tim McCormick @TMcCormickESPN

Dick Vitale said this is the greatest group of mid majors in history. #wichitastate is the best I have seen. #temple is #2 #gonzaga Is #3
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

WSU has let the MVC down in most years of this event. I guess this year is fitting. But man, is the rest of the league peeing down their collective leg today.

Comment

Gottleib gave us some love at the half of the Murry St game. Thinks we are an elite 8 team
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  WSU has let the MVC down in most years of this event. I guess this year is fitting. But man, is the rest of the league peeing down their collective leg today.
                  And missing their leg at that...
                  Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

MO State loses by 6. Illinois State losing barely.
                    Originally posted by BleacherReport
                    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Ill. St. comes back to beat Oakland. So at least 1-9 isn't gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                        Highlights: Wichita State 91, Davidson 74

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/49049/video-wichita-state-beats-davidson

H
                        ere's a new one: Wichista State
                        Heard that too. I mean, really? How does that man have a job?!
                        The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by JaminShock View Post
                          Ill. St. comes back to beat Oakland. So at least 1-9 isn't gonna happen.
                          5-5 can still happen, though.
                          Originally posted by BleacherReport
                          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                            Gottleib gave us some love at the half of the Murry St game. Thinks we are an elite 8 team
                            We are looking sexier by the hour with our win over Davidson when you consider that San Diego State lost to 13-12 Airforce, UNLV lost, and Saint Marys is currently losing to Murray State.
                            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                              We are looking sexier by the hour with our win over Davidson when you consider that San Diego State lost to 13-12 Airforce, UNLV lost, and Saint Marys is currently losing to Murray State.
                              St. Mary's does not look impressive.
                              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

There have been a ton of teams 11-25 lose in the last 7 days, plus our guys have been DOMINANT.

One game at a time, and we'll have our hands full in Normal. Let's go Shocks!

Comment

Working...
                                X