No announcement yet.

2021 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 23 is a man with 17 points. CF, SHJ, and a Clevin can’t handle him. We need a Tekele Cotton, Ron B. Or someone like that.

Comment

• It's sorta like basketball, kinda sorta

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
        At the game. What was the T for on ALS?
        Ineligible player.

Comment

• Not impressed with the non-WSU players in general. Feels like we’re easily bullied in the paint.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            ALS coaching staff doesn’t believe in the box, or pretty much any other rules.
            I thought he was going to take a seat next to Garrett.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
              At the game. What was the T for on ALS?
              Don’t believe someone checked into the game correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Don’t believe someone checked into the game correctly.
                Eh. Maybe it was the first time he had ever checked into a game...
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I believe a player entered the game that was not listed on the official roster. ALS coach tried to say the full roster was given to the staff, but obviously something didn’t get communicated fully.
                  Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Gotta tell ya. This is FUN!!!
                    Go Shocks!

Comment

• This is some pretty good ball considering these guys don't normally play together and had little practice time. It's a little chaotic, but these guys are ballin'.

Comment

• I am calling into the coaches show and telling coach to work on free throws!!!!
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• McDuffie is not having a stellar game.

Comment

• Can't finish quarters very well. Sure hope we finish the 4th quarter good
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Maybe the HC should stop subbing 10 different lineups at the end of every quarter when we are on a run.

Comment

• Originally posted by champions5 View Post
                                Maybe the HC should stop subbing 10 different lineups at the end of every quarter when we are on a run.
                                I don't believe he did. The same lineup that got the 7 point lead gave it right back.

Comment

Working...
                                X