Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

He sounds like a go**amn Chicken fan.

One of his gripes was the players chattering too much, and complaining. Apparently he's never watched a, any really, pro basketball game.
    I thought I was just cranky because numerous times I thought Fran (the announcer, to clarify haha. Not to be confused with frankamp) needed to shut his mouth or correct his attitude. Glad it wasn't just me

Last edited by ShoxRoxMySox; July 20, 2021, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post

I thought I was just cranky because numerous times I thought Fran needed to shut his mouth or correct his attitude. Glad it wasn't just me

He said “just shut the hell up and play” when Conner was ‘chirping’ late in the game… I thought that was a little over the top for an announcer. Guess there’s nothing wrong with the “H” word, but it came across petty.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Just a reminder for everyone attending tonight's game, Ron Baker asked for a Yellow Out! Get out and represent Aftershock fans!!!
        Go Shocks!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            Machine Gun Willis…
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• My evening just became mine. Can tickets be purchased at the ticket office or do I need to go online?
              One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
                My evening just became mine. Can tickets be purchased at the ticket office or do I need to go online?
                Yes.

You can certainly get tickets online but there will be tickets available, I’m sure, at the door. That would save you some handling fees.
                78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Yes.

You can certainly get tickets online but there will be tickets available, I’m sure, at the door. That would save you some handling fees.
                  Thanks?

Excellent. I would prefer to buy at the window.
                  One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                    I was never a big fan of Williams, but I think he would be a huge upgrade to our other posts so far and this type of environment may suit him.
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Looks like the game is on ESPN now instead of ESPN3. Can anyone confirm?

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                        Looks like the game is on ESPN now instead of ESPN3. Can anyone confirm?
                        That is what was being advertised on the radio. I have no knowledge other than that.
                        Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post

Thanks?

Excellent. I would prefer to buy at the window.
                          I think you have to go through the door to get to the window.

Shoot me an email sometime. I just picked up a nice k98.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

He said “just shut the hell up and play” when Conner was ‘chirping’ late in the game… I thought that was a little over the top for an announcer. Guess there’s nothing wrong with the “H” word, but it came across petty.
                            Agree it's college vs pros. He should watch a pro game without headphones on. Larry legend was infamous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post

New Mexico
                              I was going to guess Eagle River.....that’s how I remember that area.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I was going to guess Eagle River.....that’s how I remember that area.
                                We
                                are about 30 miles south of Eagles Nest, then back up the mountain 2 miles to the west. A really sketchy road. It cuts down on annoying human visitors. We hadn’t been there in 2-1/2 years due to a variety of shitty reasons. It was good to get away.

Comment

Working...
                                X