Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Stats - https://thetournament.com/scores/?WH...1%2Fsummary%3F

Attendance - 6,510

Next game - in Dayton on Saturday, July 31, vs Florida TNT, 11 am central time on ESPN
    Last edited by Ted Lasso's Neighbor; July 20, 2021, 10:36 PM.
    Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by champions5 View Post
      The Elam ending is stressful and super fun to watch. Make it basketball law.
      l question whether coaches would simply start fouling earlier in the game in order to close the gap before the Elam kicks in. Also, I'm in good health but I couldn't take a whole season of Shocker basketball with the Elam Ending. My heart wouldn't hold up!

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaHawk View Post
        I’d love to see the NCAA adapt the Elam ending. Elam ending makes the end of close games a lot more exciting than how it normally goes down. Less fouling in the last 1 to 2 minutes of the game. More defense and exciting shots to end the game! Make the change happen NCAA! Then the NBA can follow suit.
        It'd be perfect for the post-season NIT tournament since they like to try different things there and would make those games more interesting for the fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
          Is that Zach Brown in the pink shoes? If you watch him he gets upset he didn't get the ball and does a little stomp, but then jumps and celebrates once Frankamp hits the winner :)

Comment

• The Aftershocks had to put on the defensive afterburners at the end to beat the odds. At Halftime HCIB said Conner F. was the best shooter in the building and he later made the winning dagger. Fun to watch.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

Is that Zach Brown in the pink shoes? If you watch him he gets upset he didn't get the ball and does a little stomp, but then jumps and celebrates once Frankamp hits the winner :)
              In the moment he seemed wide open for a layup so I don’t put a lot of blame on him.

Comment

• Zach also had a nice block (tip) on ALS’s last shot that got us the last fast break for Conner’s shot. I’ll take him on my team anytime.

Comment

• Originally posted by champions5 View Post
                  The Elam ending is stressful and super fun to watch. Make it basketball law.
                  It's really, really cool for this event and worked out well for us a couple of times, but no.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• At halftime they interviewed HCIB and he said he’d give the ball to Frankamp for a game winning shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaHawk View Post
                      I’d love to see the NCAA adapt the Elam ending. Elam ending makes the end of close games a lot more exciting than how it normally goes down. Less fouling in the last 1 to 2 minutes of the game. More defense and exciting shots to end the game! Make the change happen NCAA! Then the NBA can follow suit.
                      They'd probably have to go to 10-minute quarters instead of 20-minute halves. Or would they go with the 9-minute quarters like the TBT?

Comment

• Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Call me silly but I think the pace of the game was too much for the reffing crew. Its a fast paced mans game alright but the calls made and the ones that weren't made left me shaking my head more than once. That wa a no quit team that the After Shocks put together. Wichita represented themselves well especially tonight with the crowd and the noise. Proud of all my friends that were there with me tonight. Did I mention that it was my wife's birthday today/tonight. They gave her a great gift tonight. Go Shocks

Comment

• Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

The ball-handler definitely made the right choice. Zach's missed a few of them bunnies...

I watched the TBT instead of the NBA. It was well worth it.

Comment

• One more thought about tonight. Great strategy to put a monster of a guy on Connor tonight in the hope that they would not let him beat them. Guess what...he did in the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X